1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: 2006 GSXR 1000 Street Bike - Chattanooga, TN $6000

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Tiller15, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Tiller15

Tiller15 TEAM GIXXER

Probably not much interest here for a street bike, but you never know. Someone may just want to add the best gen GSXR 1000 to their collection as I probably make the mistake of selling.

18k miles, Mint condition fairings. This bike was my double duty street/track bike for a while but had race fairings. It was lowsided once (which race fairings took the brunt). The only remaining evidence is the right frame slider and some slight rash on the exhaust. Few mods include:

-Two Brothers Black series Carbon slip-on
    -Motovation USA frame sliders
    -Vortex Rearsets (mint)
    -Vortex aluminum rear sprocket (+2) (have stock sprocket)
    -CRG clutch lever
    -Speigler braided front brake lines
    -Clear Zero Gravity double bubble windscreen
    -Tech Spec tank grips

The Brembo MC DOES NOT come on the bike. It has been removed to go on the new track bike. Bike will have OEM master cylinder. Dunlop Q2's have lots of life left and also have rear set to go with as well for passengers.

Please PM or call/text Jay at 423-544-0765

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 26, 2015
  2. Tiller15

Tiller15 TEAM GIXXER

3. Tiller15

Tiller15 TEAM GIXXER

Bump... accepting reasonable offers at this point... Need to start the build on my new bike :)

4. Tiller15

Tiller15 TEAM GIXXER

Final price drop - $5200... I'll throw a blanket over it in the garage before going less. Such a good bike at a good price.