1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: 1996 Honda RS125R

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Bill Syfan, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Bill Syfan

Bill Syfan Well-Known Member

For sale is a 1996 Honda RS125 with 2000-style bodywork, fiberglass airbox and 2004-style tail section with HRC seat pad. Engine has just been rebuilt by Andrews Cycle Works, and I went through the chassis from front to back. The bike has Hjelm rearsets, the good Brembo front rotor to go with the Brembo caliper, a new D.I.D. 415 chain, a starting tool, and a new Ohlins-style steering damper. It has new Dunlop tires with less than 50 miles on them.

Spares include a 1999-style tail section, windscreen, carbon fiber rear fender, exhaust silencer, carburetor, cylinder, rearsets, footpegs, handlebars, brake and clutch levers, brake pads, a clutch (fibers and steels), spark plugs and lots of gaskets and smaller parts.

Includes a full set of gearing, jetting and a rear stand.

$3,700

PM, e-mail, call or text me for details. The bike currently lives in Fort Worth, TX. I can meet the buyer if within a reasonable distance, or arrange for shipping at buyer's expense.

Bill Syfan
    817 fivetwotwo 2241
    bsyfan at gmail dot com

[​IMG][/URL
    ]

[​IMG][/URL
    ]

[​IMG][/URL
    ]

[​IMG][/URL
    ]

Phl218 likes this.