1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Frontline Facebook Dilemma

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Yzasserina, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Anyone watch? Thought was very good.

2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

No, but I'll find it. Love me some Frontline.

3. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

Yea, watched part 2 last night. These people (and Zuck) knew exactly what they were doing. It went from "connecting the world" to dolla dolla bills ya'll real quick. I like how the kid in Austria busted them but I think the point that needs to be taken is that there are no consequences.

If you don't get in trouble for doing something wrong, your gonna keep doing it!

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You're correct. Pay me.

Funkm05 likes this.
  5. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

6. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

And right there is the problem with Washington D.C...and the world for that matter. Laws have become only for those whom can't afford to break them.

gixxerreese likes this.
  7. Aberk

Aberk Well-Known Member

I see what you did there

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

You can look up the full interview on the Utoobz if you like...

deepsxepa and SpeedyTide like this.
  9. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

See what I mean! :crackup:

10. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

pretty much what I see. have never agreed to the FB TOS myself. or any other SM ecept a few forums and only post on this one.

seems to me now, FB is a CIA Op though, and the kid that owns it is an MKUltra monark ;-)

I see the changes in mankind he speaks about in this vid. (from the outside) will look up the extended portion later.

11. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

Well if you want to melt your foil to your head you can watch this. There used to be just a picture of it all laid out this is all I could find left of it but now it’s in a annoying robot voice.

12. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

pft.. tinfoil hats are for novices. lol

but c'mon.. surely you can do better than a robot voice.

13. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

14. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

Just watched it, thought the dude did a great job, esp in terms of not politicizing it. I was totally unaware of the role FB played in the Arab Spring, Myanmar, and the Phillipines. The leadership that spoke on behalf of the company, esp the woman who has been there since the beginning, is naive, ill-prepared, idealistic, and possibly criminally negligent.

As a school teacher I often wonder about the kind of adults we produce as a nation. Do we adequately develop their analytical skills? Do we do a good job calibrating their moral compass? Do we create the kind of people that we can trust when we must pass the torch? I don't know the answers to these questions, but it doesn't really matter if so few, who are seemingly unwilling to accept responsibility for their actions, have so much power. Terrifying doesn't begin to describe it

I know, I know. Get off my lawn.

Yzasserina likes this.