1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FREE stuff in Houston, TX

Discussion in 'General' started by nikk777, Mar 3, 2016.

1. nikk777

nikk777 Well-Known Member

I accidentally won an auction for laptop docking stations that are located at the NASA Space Center in Houston, TX. I'm in Atlanta, GA with no way of getting them and NASA won't ship them. So if anyone near there wants the stuff for free or knows someone, all you have to do is pick it up Friday or Monday. I've already paid for it. I'll pay an additional penalty if I don't pick it up so you'd be saving me some money. I don't need you to ship it or give me anything. I was going to sell them on Ebay so you might turn a couple bucks for helping me out. Good excuse to visit the Space Center, might be a cool place if you got kids? PM me if interested... 71QSCI16816004.jpg 71QSCI16816004A.jpg

2. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

How do you accidentally win a auction ? :confused:

3. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Apparently he didn't pull out in time.....

4. nikk777

I was bidding on several auctions for things at the NASA center in Huntsville, AL and honestly didn't realize this one was in Houston, TX. I wasn't paying attention like I should... NASA won't ship the stuff and it's cost prohibitive to pay someone to pickup and ship. So I'll take the loss and give it to someone if possible.

5. nikk777

Anyone?

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What is it? Docking stations?

7. nikk777

Yep. Think there are some monitor stands too but primarily docking stations for laptops.

8. Rich

Rich Well-Known Member

Did you try the CMRA board?

9. nikk777

No, I'm not on that board. Would you mind throwing up a post there or link to mine here?

10. Gonzo523

Gonzo523 Active Member

I live in Pearland which is really close to Nasa. I will be in the area today, and tomorrow. I really don't have any use for this stuff, but if it somehow helps you, i can grab it? PM sent.

Alonzo 281-685-2778