1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

free follers and maybe not free 88 gsxr

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by kosta, Oct 26, 2014.

1. kosta

kosta Well-Known Member

Sort of forced retirement from racing and most motorcycling but want to keep one race bike just in case but trying to get rid of stuff in preparation for moving and life declutter.... I have a set of car driven rollers that someone is welcome to have. They worked very well for starting my Hawk with a FWD minivan back in the day.

I also have a titled 88 gsxr 750 project that I will let go very cheap. Highsided it when it was sort of current in turn 6 at Roebling and turned it into a storz street bike. Right now, motor top end apart (dropped small bolt down oil tube, took it apart to get bolt and never put it back together). Have gasket kit, spare front wheel and rotors, two tanks, brand new 1mm over wiesco pistons with second bored cyl block to match, corbin seat, storz high bar kit, lots of extra stuff (seats, small parts etc), fox shock, and extra set of forks. Don't have complete body work. Have no idea what it would be worth to someone for a winter vintage project or neat vintage street bike. Maybe I can find the time to put it back together or if you have beater street bike for trade.

Also have a brand new ZG FZR 400 screen if anyone wants it.

Rollers too heavy to ship. Located in deep westside Jacksonville, FL

Herbert Bridwell, [email protected]

2. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Emailed you regarding the 88 750 parts.

Thanks
    Mark

3. SBKBee

SBKBee Owner: FZ hotel

Email sent for FZr screen.

4. ungwaha

ungwaha Well-Known Member

How much for the GSXR project? IN Orlando here.

5. El Skwid!

El Skwid! Old guy, old bikes

This thread requires pictures.

6. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Too late on the 750.:D