1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fox Twin-Clicker

Discussion in 'General' started by Reckless_Kelly, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Reckless_Kelly

Reckless_Kelly Well-Known Member

Who can rebuild one? I've got one on my Ducati that is about 10yrs old and has lost most (if not all) of it's damping ability, and it leaks a little. The bike has been off the road for a "minor refresh" (which turned into a ground up restoration project) for the last 5 years and this is one of the last things that needs to be fixed.

2. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

I *believe* that Lindemann bought up all the Fox service inventory. They'd be my first stop on getting it serviced.

408-371-6151 (unless it's changed since the last time I had to use 'em).

3. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

LE can do it and Traxxion should be able to as well. When I had one Thermosman also told me he could do it. When I rebuilt mine a few few years ago you could get parts from Fox. If parts aren't available that may change who can do it.

4. Rhino48

Rhino48 Well-Known Member

Carver Performance, a snowmobile place in st. hilaire, MN has indicated they have all the required parts and capability.

5. kruzindoubledub

kruzindoubledub Well-Known Member

6. fullmetalF4i

fullmetalF4i C. Lee #826

CTR did mine at the Roebling round back in march. (mine was for an F2)

7. Derick

Derick Well-Known Member

might be careful with this guy. He rebuilt my forks wrong about 8 years ago.

8. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Traxxion Dynamix did mine and it was perfect.

9. Ed Sorbo

Ed Sorbo Well-Known Member

Lindemann Engineering can do it.