1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fox Shock Help

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Dave164, Jan 4, 2003.

1. Dave164

Dave164 Well-Known Member

I have a fox "twin clicker" mounted to my rz350. The problem is I pinched the braided hose when :eek: I was assembling the rear suspension and I now need to replace it. My question is
    1/. What weight oil do you use as standard?
    2/. How do you fill it with oil anyway?
    3/. Do you then use air to compress the oil in the remote reservoir or is it nitrogen like some of the dirt bike shocks?
    4/. What pressure for stock?
    The shock was already mounted to the bike when I originally purchased it and I did not receive any information at all on this item. Thanks in advance.
    Dave.

2. K George

K George Well-Known Member

DAVE I DONT KNOW YOUR MONEY BUGET BUT YOU CAN SEND IT BACK TO FOX OR ANY OF THE OTHER SHOCK SUSP. GUYS FOR A TOTAL REBUILD FOR UNDER 100 DOLLERS I JUST DID MY FOX ABOUT YEAR AND AHALF AGO I SENT IT BACK TO FOX THEY COMPLEY CLEANED CHANGED ALL THE SEALS AND BUMPERS FRESH OIL AND CHARGED IT FOR 95 DOLERS HINT THEY ASSABLE IT SUBMERGED IN SHOCK OIL THAT WAY THERE IS NO TRAPED AIR . MIGHT WANT TO GIVE THEM A CALL . AND SEE THE CURRANT PRICE . HOPE THIS HELPS KENNY

3. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Traxxion also provides this service for somewhere around $125 I think.

4. GrantMLS

GrantMLS Well-Known Member

ypu just had traxxion do my fox shock , around 100.00 and real fast turn around.