1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For those who use Schick razors...

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Feb 13, 2021.

1. I gave them a try a year or so ago. They are priced great, but they didn’t seem to last as long. After a couple of days they pulled and tugged and shit.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I agreed with you until. . .

You're a chick! Dudes take the razor out after, let it dry and then try and get 2 more months out of it. :D

3. Ive tried that, but then I always forget it the next time I take a shower, and I have to walk all the way across the bathroom soaking ass wet to get it. :D

4. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Thank you. I also left Gillette and all P&G products. Love the Schick 5 blade

Gorilla George likes this.
  5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dude, you're not German. :D

I got to take a shower and I have the plan laid out. I need this, this, this and this. I need to shave, add in this and this.

Shit I need after is already laid out. Freshly pressed draws, a towel laid out like a naval jack, aqua velva if I've shaved. . . You're ghey! :D

6. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

Do you have more razors or face shields? :D

7. gixxerboy55

gixxerboy55 Well-Known Member

Hey he is a consumer, it's the American way.

8. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

Are we talking about the razors chicks shave their legs with? Pfft. Really men grind that shit off with an electric and get to work.

9. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

That’s still lightweight territory. I know a women who tried buying a bottle of water and and some dude brought every case in the store, preventing her from hydrating that day. :rolleyes:
    She uses 160 blades a month just to combat her back hair. :Poke:

10. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Looks like someone watched '1984'

11. :crackup:

I dont doubt that one bit. :D

12. I gotta admit, I dont get that reference. Not sure which movie you are talking about.

We did watch "Wonder Woman 1984", and I thought it sucked.

13. Past Glory

The Michael Radford film of the George Orwell book. Stars John Hurt, Richard Burton, and Suzanna Hamilton.

14. Never heard of any of those people. And you lost me at "book". :D

Past Glory likes this.
  15. Past Glory

Think of them as the 1989 GSXR's of actors.

16. So figments of people’s imagination? :D

Past Glory likes this.
  17. Past Glory

With white wheels.

YamahaRick likes this.
  18. No worries. I figured it might help other people save some money too.

When this order runs out (in about 5 years :D), I’ll sign up using my gmail account and do it again.

Quicktoy likes this.
  19. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

Razors... Ive tried them all. Harrys, Dollar club, Gillette. Most recently Harrys. They are ok but dont last long. I just ordered Amazon brand (schick). $17 for handle and QTY16 5 blade cartridges. This is a great deal. This is the best razor I have ever used. I dont change razors until that shit is pulling my hair out, not cutting. So those 16 carts will last me over a year. I shave every other day. Can grow a full beard all the way down my neck.

This is a good buy, and I dont need a stupid subscription that sends me so many blades it fills my drawer. Or waiting 2 weeks for shipment (Harrys).

Give them a go. Its worth it.

Quicktoy likes this.