1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Did that mother fucker just call me a Blart? :D

SuddenBraking and Funkm05 like this.
  2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Even if you’re not, you’re far too supportive. That’s something I’ve never understood about republicans. Republicans talk about freedom and following the Constitution, but they’re all for super strong, aggressive police forces, long prison sentences, etc. Democrats are no better.

Do any of you people understand the principles this country was founded on?

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I was going to suggest that maybe you guys gave Blart your sign-ons since he’s ignoring me:crackup:

4. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

:crackup:

Now you're just trying to throw shit against a wall and hope it sticks. Next step I'm a racist donkeyphobe who hates dogs.

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Huh? Don’t deflect. You know what I’m talking about.

See, I think you’re the insane one. If not insane, horribly apathetic. Our personal freedoms are constantly under attack and we owe it to ourselves and our children to protect them every chance we get. Cops are, unfortunately for them, the pointy end of the stick making the attack, so they get the brunt of the abuse.

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Why would you not question the police? Fear? Hope for stability? Apathy?

I’m really trying to avoid the Godwin bs here but it’s too relevant.

[​IMG]

7. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Dude, embrace it......you KNOW you want to......PIG!

8. Venom51

Can you even conceive of a universe in which someone would have accused me of being a cop after the back and forth you and I have had on here? :D

Banditracer and XFBO like this.
  9. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

No deflection needed. It’s yet another stupid claim by you that’s demonstrably false. That’s called a reaction. It, IN NO WAY, is related to the actual interaction with the cop. I get the SAME reaction on the track ... not a cop in sight. Even the single time I got a ticket, my interaction wasn’t negative in any way. He was very pleasant & professional about it. But then again, I didn’t tell him to get bent and try driving through him, either. Weird.

But again, you’re incapable of rational discussion on this. I tried. I’m out.

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

How the hell can you disagree with him and not even sort of agree with me?

11. 600 dbl are

And there it is. Think of the childrens!

That's cute. You can't defend your position through any logic, so you continue down the jase path of assuming and deflecting.

So because:

Asshole is in a reportedly stolen vehicle
    Asshole attempts to flee in stolen vehicle by attempting to shove the cop out of the way with his car
    Asshole gets justifiably ventilated for those actions

Equals:
    All the stupid bullshit you just typed about me

Stupid doesn't begin to describe this.

12. 600 dbl are

That's easy, Kenny isn't an idiot.

13. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Woah ... woah ... woah ...

Easy there, Cowboy.

600 dbl are and XFBO like this.
  14. Venom51

If you read carefully you'll see that I am squarely in the middle on this one. I told you I don't think being in a stolen car should be a death sentence. However if you are caught in a stolen car and proceed to not follow the officers directions and attempt to flee then you have changed the circumstances and may become D.R.T. or dead right there. That would no way be the officers fault at that point.

Putting the car in park and following the officers commands would likely not end with you being D.R.T. If for some reason you have followed the commands and do end up D.R.T. then I have a problem with law enforcement.

15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

No, it’s the same reaction, but for different reasons.

16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Go back like three pages and explain to me how you run over someone beside your car

17. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Why do you think I quit interacting with that dunce any further on this subject? :crackup:

The dude has had a mental traumatic event of sorts as I don't recall him ever being this loopy, dude has some serious issues, almost feel sorry for him.

18. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Yes, I believe he did. :crackup: :crackup:

19. 600 dbl are

I could, but then you would accuse me of being a white nationalist.

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Imma laugh my ass off if this is a 3-week long April Fool's Day prank. :crackup: