1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale - Kawasaki Ninja H2 - "Poser H2R"

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Knolly, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Knolly

Knolly Well-Known Member

So I'm getting ready to return this bike to stock and sell off all of the trick bits, but I figure I should quickly check if anyone wants this thing as is (though I fully expect to be told to not even think about getting a return on bling).

The details:
    2015 Kawasaki Ninja H2
    2262 Miles
    Over-serviced (oil change at recommended intervals as well as at end of the season)
    Has a few track weekends on it with a slow as hell guy at the controls

Essentially I tried to turn this into a "street H2R," mostly in appearance since I loved how the R looked but at the time didn't want to give up the ability to ride the street. I just put a deposit on the real deal for next year so this needs a new home.

Condition is good but certainly not perfect as it is used of course. I can go over with a fine toothed comb to find minor imperfections for any interested buyers, but I always try to be as upfront with everything as possible.

Go Fast/Bling Parts:
    Woolich Racing USB M v3 Package - $399
    Cordone Quickshifter with Autoblipper Setup - $435
    Apollo Aero Carbon Upper Wings - $1,500
    Apollo Aero Carbon Lower Wings - $1,500
    Apollo Aero Carbon H2R Styled Upper Cowl - $1,200
    Apollo Aero Carbon Dash Infills - $375
    Vandemon Polished Full Titanium Exhaust - $2,500
    Evotech Fender Eliminator - $210
    FAR Viper Bar End Mirrors - $225
    Z-Flex LED Turn Signals - $90
    Suntek Paint Protection Film and Ceramic Coat - $1,000

Total: $9434

That's not including some other like custom machining the bar ends into spacers for the bar end mirrors, etc, but that list was thorough enough to make me hate how much I had dumped into this machine and how I should have just bought an R in the first place. This is especially because prices on a lot of these parts came down, and I calculated the total based on current pricing, rather than what I spent.

The upper wing design of the H2R changed in 2017, and I actually have both versions of the upper wing, so a buyer is more than welcome to choose which one they'd like (but only one is included).

Bike is currently tuned to 240-250 rear wheel horsepower (depending on how optimistic the dyno is) and is an absolute blast.

Also included is a few genuine H2R decals from Kawasaki that I snagged in case you want to engage full H2poseR mode.

The juicy photos:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Asking price for the bike in its current state is $25000.

2. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

nice bike. One thats on my "to acquire" short list! :D

As for the "R" regret... seems the tight service intervals and no title thing would have been a minus
    for a "rider"

3. Knolly

Knolly Well-Known Member

For what it's worth, you do get a title and for those that want to, getting a plate and making them pseudo street legal has turned out to be surprisingly easy.

For someone hitting the track maybe half a dozen weekends a year (in a good year) I don't think the service intervals are too bad. No major service is required until 30 hours over 8000 rpm, which is a hell of a lot of track time for a filthy casual like myself.

4. Knolly

Knolly Well-Known Member

I'm going to start tearing this down and returning it to stock later this week, so I figured I'd bump this for one last change to get a really nicely set up H2!