1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale: Can-am and Montesa Roadracers

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by 787RR, Oct 13, 2008.

1. 787RR

787RR Well-Known Member

I am selling both of my vintage roadracers. The first one is a Can-am 250. The engine is fully built with a side draft carb setup and a close ratio transmition. Only 5 races since complete engine rebuild including bottom end bearings. The front end is RD400 and the frame is MX-1 with re-enforcing in critical areas. The body work is a TD2 with a custom TD2 style gas tank.

The Montesa is a Rickman framed bike with a 63M engine. The engine has been built with a moder connecting rod and piston with porting taken to the max. The frame has been re-enforced and the front end is honda 450 with a very nice vintage brake setup. The bodywork is TSS Bultaco and has a custom fiber epoxy long style roadrace tank.

If you are interested please e-mail me at. [email protected]

Thanks
    Jim

2. KWS4

KWS4 Member

Pictures and Prices?

Thanks!
    Karl

3. 787RR

787RR Well-Known Member

I can e-mail pics. The price for each is 3500 or best offer.

Please note you will not find a better built can-am this bike has many parts that are hard to find or simply don't exist but on this bike.

Thanks
    Jim

4. 787RR

787RR Well-Known Member

Also selling a Can-Am 250 Flattracker. It has a PDL frame with late '70's rotax engine with lots of trick parts.

Thanks
    Jim

Here are some pics of all the bikes.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]