1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale: 1983 Honda CB650SC

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by bluebandit2g, Nov 11, 2020.

1. bluebandit2g

bluebandit2g Well-Known Member

Bought it about a year ago in hopes of doing some sort of Cafe Bike build but thats not going to happen.
    Runs great (surprisingly quick !!)
    Rebuilt carbs with OE parts, new fuel lines, oil/filter/ air filter, spark plugs, fresh gear oil in shaft drive. rebuilt front brake calipers.
    8k miles
    All lights, signals horns work
    All gauges work. Fuel gauge isn't very accurate but it works. Can adjust them by bending the float rod up or down.
    Have an extra set of 1985 model forks to go with it with perfect chrome tubes. All new OE parts to finish rebuilding them. Just never got around to it.
    I bought the bike from a military guy about to move overseas. Freshened it up and rode it around some in hopes to do a cafe build. Those of you that know these bikes know its maintenance free. Hyd adjusting valves, shaft drive. Gas and go for the most part. I don't have time to do anything with it. Its not a show bike. Has some scratches and dents here and there but i'd ride it anywhere and it actually looks great for a 37 year old bike. Not sure it would be a worthwhile race conversion but if you'll google CB650 cafe bikes there are some really amazing looking ones out there to model after.

Price: $1,500 Title in hand (Although Alabama doesn't require title on a bike this old).

Located in South Alabama. Not willing to ship. No trades at this time. Send PM for contact info.

3.jpg
    6.jpg
    1.jpg
    4.jpg 5.jpg

2. Buell1965

Buell1965 Well-Known Member

bullet proof and dead reliable and pretty quick , rode my buddys cb for a bit years ago . I didnt like the funky muffler inside a muffler but they kinda grew on me since nobody else had them . "you dont got none" when asked about them .

3. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Where in South Alabama?

4. bluebandit2g

bluebandit2g Well-Known Member

Enterprise, AL

5. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

About three hours from me. I was hoping that you just happened to live around the corner.

6. Lawdog78

Lawdog78 Well-Known Member

Nice clean looking Nighthawk there!