1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For anyone who is sick of winter...

Discussion in 'General' started by WERA29, Feb 6, 2004.

1. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

2. oldguy

oldguy NC novice old dude

Did you make that? I wish I had it in my yard. It's raining on top of a foot of snow now and will freeze tonight and then snow more tomorrow. That pretty much sums up my feelings about winter. I can't wait to be a damn yankee :D

3. nov599

nov599 Well-Known Member

My sentiments exactly!!!

4. limy_1

limy_1 Crash Starter

My feelings too.

If your location is Meadville you are a Damn Yankee!
    I maybe a Yankee too but I was born in the South!:Poke:

5. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I like winter, we are having a cold spell and it only got up to 65 today. Brrrrrrrrrrr! :D

David

6. novice52

novice52 there, but not really

thanks tom, i've been searching for a new desktop background at work. :D

7. oldguy

I'm just a yankee now. If you move south from the north THEN you become a damn yankee. I was born in FL and my parents kidnapped me. But I'll be back!

8. bmfgsxr

bmfgsxr Well-Known Member

lol, thats pretty good.

9. SV81

SV81 Steeler Hater

Thats great, I had to email that one to everyone I know.:up:

10. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

Yeah, I'm a damn yankee and you all can keep the snow!!!!

11. AK191

AK191 Well-Known Member

I got tired of waiting. Came down to Florida X-Mas week on vacation and made up my mind to move. Started packing when we got back and moved by Jan 15th.
    Not sure if its the best move I ever made finansionaly, but the sunshine is worth it. Sunny and high 70s every day!
    Downside is that WERA races are too far up North.

12. SV81

SV81 Steeler Hater

Damn, talk about a nomad :D All packed up and moved in less than a month.

13. WERA29

oldguy - Nope, I didn't make that. Somebody at work sent it to me.

clutch - When I finally wised up and moved South I did it in 2 weeks. Accepted the job down here on a Friday, called the moving company on Saturday, turned in my notice at work on Monday and then packed up my townhouse and was here 2 weeks later. :up:

14. SV81

SV81 Steeler Hater

WERA 29 I envy ya. Damn, if only I could talk the wife into doing that but noooooo, you know them hens..gotta stay near home

15. oldguy

I'm too pissed to talk tonight. I used my trailer to move my kid to a new place and when trying to back it in the driveway (downhill) so I could load the bikes for a trackday in FL next week and the road was so slippery the truck started sliding back down the hill and jackknifed the trailer right in the side of the truck and dented the shit out of it. Now it's parked at work and I don't how I'm going to get the bikes in it. F*&kit I'm gonna get drunk. Call me when it's summer.. fooookin snow!!!! &&^%$#*

16. WERA29

That's why I don't have one. ;)

17. B.Augie

B.Augie Wera 930

thats beautiful!!!!
    I want to add that f@#kin groundhog to that pic as well, since that marcupial wants another 6 f#$kin weeks of this s#!T.

18. WERA29

The groundhog is just an excuse for people to take the day off work and get together and drink. :D Historically he's only been right about 40% of the time.

The whole animals predicting the weather crap spawned from people using signs to predict the weather before there were meteorologists.

19. B.Augie

B.Augie Wera 930

Sounds like the farmers almanac the old country boys at work talk about.:Puke: