1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

first the segway, now this

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by mtiberio, May 23, 2004.

1. mtiberio

mtiberio Well-Known Member

2. Yamaha Fan

Yamaha Fan Well-Known Member

And You away from the keyboard :Poke:

3. mtiberio

Re: Re: first the segway, now this

I'm glad you think I wield as much power from my keyboard as our republiCANT prez does from his nukes...

:Poke: :Poke:

4. jwb

jwb but... I AM NAPOLEAN!!!!

what in the hell does crashing a bicycle have to do with anything?

i hope you are just trying to be clever because your ass is showing right now.

:rolleyes:

5. dave333

dave333 traveler

mtiberio,

I suppose yer one of them fellers who think Gdubya is finishin' up his daddy's mess, ain't ya?

6. Yamaha Fan

Yamaha Fan Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: first the segway, now this

I think President Bush CLEARLY understands and respects that the Nukes belong to and are reserved for the protection of "US" Us being the people of the United States.

Your statements shows your lack of respect for the man that occupies the office of President as well as the office itself, it also shows your prejudice and general ignorance of the situation. ;)

BTW I did not infer you wield as much power, you inferred that the president is not competent to handle his responsibility, based on your observation I only question your competence to use a keyboard :Poke:

Last edited: May 23, 2004
  7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't think he's competent to run a country, but you are seriously stretching here. :) That's no more relevant to the job than his former drug-enhanced life or Clinton's sex habits.

8. mtiberio

Re: Re: first the segway, now this

ok, I forgot the smileys...

9. ysr612

ysr612 Well-Known Member

hey I thought your line was funny and all those skits about Ford too.

the jokes about the service pushing Kerry on the snow board. I think our leaders do not mind having a little fun poked at them.

10. Cliff0529

Cliff0529 Well-Known Member

Better not vote for Kerry either. :rolleyes:

Geez, the guy was at the end of a 17 mile mountain bike ride when he fell on loose dirt. I'd be happy if I could do a 10 mile mtn. bike ride. :)

11. peekay

peekay Well-Known Member

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

If you ain't crashing, you ain't trying hard enough.

13. atspeed

atspeed Praying Member

trouble does not just disappear when someone gets into office

am I the only one who remembers Carter's "rabbit" incident

14. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

:confused: enlighten us oh ancient one..........:D j/k

15. No, not the only one, I'm sad to say :(

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I remember the Carter incident as follows:

Two dudes were hitch hiking in the South when Jimmy carter, in his beat up muscle car, picked them up.
    Well Jimmy was acting sort of weird when the dude in the back seat noticed that the exhaust was piped up into the car.
    Well, they continued down the highway with Jimmy Carter acting even more F'ed up when suddenly he cut the wheel and rolled the car.
    When it came to a stop (back on its wheels) Jimmy got out and produced a shot gun. He then went around to the back of the car, opened up the trunk and started to produce a car trunk load of white rabbits. Jimmy then put the rabbits on the ground and started to shoot at the rabbits with his shotgun (missing every time).
    The one dude then punched out Jimmy.

That's how I remember it (or maybe it was a movie I saw a few years ago. Who knows? ).

17. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

... and Bobby Kennedy wouldn't shoot any rabbits at Johnson's ranch. Wuss:rolleyes:

18. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

Gerald Ford?

19. crusty9r

crusty9r Human Lawn Dart

Who was the drunk that feel down the steps at Greg Norman's house and messed up his knee? He had the nuke codes didn't he?