1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feminism is a sickness

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by GixxerBlade, May 13, 2019.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Sadder that feminism did it to itself.

It really is apropos to liken feminism to cancer. When cell doesn't go through its proper lifecycle and die off (apoptosis) and mutates into something harmful and deleterious to the greater good.

By that definition, to call feminism cancer pretty much hits the nail on the head. It went through its time of being needed, achieved women the equality they sought, now in its current form it's mutated into something that seeks female superiority to the detriment of both men and society as a whole.

Last edited: May 14, 2019
  2. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Even that image can't ruin bacon. mmmmmmm..........

3. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Yeah! Women suck! They don't act like we want them to!
    How dare they stand in a board room without a coffee tray!
    How dare they fight back against shop talk directed at them (Hey, Sarah, what's the difference between jelly and jam???)!
    How dare they infiltrate male dominated fields!
    How dare they stop bringing me my slippers and my vape at the end of the day even though they worked 50 straight hours and juggled all the kids shit and did all the laundry and made dinner and cleaned up the dishes - and THEN have the audacity to pass out instead of letting me use her for my secret kinks. Fucking women.
    What are they even good for these days?

:p

GixxerBlade likes this.
  4. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

5. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Nobody is saying that ridiculous stuff but you.

Funny though.

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Feminism might be needed in places like the Congo or perhaps some areas of the Middle East. The United States and most other Westernized countries need feminism like a fish needs a bicycle. (see what I did there? :cool: )

The places in the world where feminists whine and scream the loudest are coincidentally the same places where women are the most protected and privileged they have every been anywhere in all of recorded history. Funny how that works.

7. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I am. Bitches better get straight or get cracked. :Poke:

:D

8. CausticYarn

A bit salty?
    It was a joke, lay off the seawater.
    :)

9. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I'll let you in on a secret. Aside from most men not knowing the difference between jelly and jam we really don't need you for any of the other items. So you can complain about it but when dealing with the complaining is more painful than just doing things ourselves then we'll just stop dealing with women.

By the way Jelly contains no fruit and is just juice, sugar and gelatin. Be careful when complaining as you may find you aren't as useful as you think to some of us. :D

10. CausticYarn

Holy shit.
    You too. Stop guzzling the sea water.

The ending to that joke is: You can't jelly your dick in her ass...

Y'all are touchy today.
    Sometimes - it's okay to have fun. Even when things look bleak as shit and you are tired as hell.
    It's easy to be an a-hole when you don't catch the smiley or you only listen to one half of the story. ;)

11. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I'm just stating it clearly for the feminist searching the web looking for such topics. :D

Here is the one that will make them really happy.

In terms of needs, men need women for exactly one thing. Access to a vagina and womb if there is a desire to have offspring. That's it. Anything anyone tells a women they need them for beyond that is bullshitting them. Most likely in an effort to gain access to the vagina.

There...that should do it. I await the exploding of the purple hair dyed heads.

12. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

These are usually attached to vaginas we don't want.

13. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Or need.

14. CausticYarn

A warm body is pretty much all women need from men these days.
    We got the vote AND can work!

I willingly accept that our own use is limited beyond cum dumpster status.
    Unless of course - you are a man looking for a second mother. We've got that covered too.

15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

When women started complaining about how a man sits on the subway and called it feminism is when feminism died.

There is a huge difference between activism and whining. Fucking shame when actual real feminists went through hell for equal rights.

16. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Nailed it. :D

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Damn...that's pretty astute for someone with no moves.

18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

He spends a lot of time watching women.
    Just watching.
    A lot.

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

Your question is answered in your second to last sentence. LOL

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner