1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Felt carbon fiber 56cm

Discussion in 'Other' started by Dave K, Jun 6, 2015.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Almost no hours/ miles on it. It fit great in the store and a short ride but did not work at all for me in reality - way too stiff and I decided the hard way I'm not a roadie guy.
    Condition is as new as a 2009/ 2011 can be. Comes with Look pedals and I'll throw in a set of 99.9% new shimano shoes size 10.5 with cleats.

Bought new as a left over in 2011 and has sat.

Here's what it looks like on the Felt website http://2009.feltracing.com/09-catalog/road/z-series/09-z45.aspx

Price is $650 cash and you pick it up. Location is NoVa, about 10 miles south of Dulles Airport. No paypal, and I have no idea on how to ship it. If you want it shipped, all charges are on you since you're stealing this bike at the asking price. Don't ask me what is the least I'll take, that'll raise the price to $700. Act like a dick and it's now $750 and I get to kick you in the dick.

PM me here if interested.

2. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

HTTP 400 stinky linky.

If you where a little closer... and I didn't just buy one, arrrgh!

56mm? You really are small. :D

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
  3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Try the link again. :)

If you're a bumble bee yamaha fan, this bike will give you wood.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Still available and my kid needs a new bike so buy my roadie!

5. rocalotopus

rocalotopus thick member

selling a bicycle sucks. got a LBS that takes trades? probably worth the savings in aggravation

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

you forgot that you can actually meet DaveK and he may show you his junk...that alone has to worth a some $$

:D

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Sold.

8. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.