1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fellow rider down, prayers requested...

Discussion in 'General' started by dave333, Jul 30, 2005.

1. jp233

jp233 hu huh, you said "member"

Prayers for the family and condolensces sent from this "sauna-next-to-the-furnace-in-hell" we call the Chesapeake Bay area.

He is in a better place, even though he's not on Earth with us anymore.

2. dave333

dave333 traveler

I'm numb. I still can't believe my friend is gone.

My heart is torn in two for the tremendous loss his loving wife, beautiful daughters, son, sister and terrific parents must be feeling...

I would be eternally grateful if everyone would kindly keep them in their thoughts and prayers...

thank you and God bless you.

3. jlzrx

jlzrx Member

Hello all, first i want to thank you for all your thoughts and prayers for my friend Shannon and his family.
    I have stopped the collection of donations, with your help we have collected almost 7500 for his family. any checks that have been mailed i will make sure they get to Nancy.

again thank you

Jim
    Teamgofast/Clsb

R.I.P Shannon Bitzer :(

4. Speedballer

Speedballer Banned

I am terribly, terribly sorry.

I pray his family is able to get through this as best they can.
    Again, I am so terribly sorry.

5. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

Heartfelt condolences to the friends and family...

Godspeed Shannon.....may you ride forever in the heavens above...

6. RedBull72

RedBull72 Sticker Pimp

God speed....our prayers for your family from ours

7. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

This is very sad.

My thoughts are with Shannon, his friends and family.

RIP Shannon.

8. jck22903

jck22903 zee 500, eez like, Faaack

My deepest condolences.

This was a very difficult and sad thread to read.

9. B.Augie

B.Augie Wera 930

Deepest thoughts, from myself, and family. This hits home closer than most know. With a heavy chest, prayers to Shannon's family.

10. rutankslappin

rutankslappin Well-Known Member

Hi, this is Wendy, Ronnie's (N21) fiance.......prayer and thoughts are with everyone during this time......as many of you know on June 19th, Ronnie crashed at Little Talladegga and basically had the same injuries. You will have a long road ahead of you, but that is excellant signs that he is somewhat reactive. That is how Ronnie started coming too, but they kept him heavily sedated for a while for the same reasons. (not to stimulate the brain, which causes swelling) We are home now, but still have long road ahead of us. Even now we have good days and/or moments and bad days. If I didn't have the support of the WERA family and our local family and friends, I would have never made it myself!!! Please keep Shannon's wife and kids in your thoughts and prayers, because speaking from experience and actually still going through it, it's alot harder on them than it is the injured.

Again, thank you to everyone for all that you have done and are doing for us!!

Your whole family and friends are being prayed for by us!!

11. GarciaL

GarciaL Well-Known Member

I high side last year in turn 6, lucky walk away, I have seen many riders hit the air fence before turn 5, I whish him a safe recovery.

12. Wade Parish

Wade Parish North Central Hawker

Please, people, read the whole thread before you post.

13. Carol

Carol Member