1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Faster"

Discussion in 'General' started by allmoney1996, Mar 8, 2005.

1. allmoney1996

allmoney1996 Hoping...

I just got done watching this flick...Thanks Papa for sending it to me...I'm proud to say that I now know some names in the MotoGP, even some of their #'s...hehehehe...I'm so lame...Valentino Rossi is my fav I think...they call my dad "The Doctor" too...found that weird...I'll have to tell him the conotation in Italian...he'll get a kick out of it...:)

2. jigmoore

jigmoore Banned

i did all the stunt riding for rossi in that movie......just wanted to let you know.

3. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

jig's lying, but I did work on the catering truck. I can introduce ya to 'Val' if you like.

4. allmoney1996

allmoney1996 Hoping...

Dude, that'd be so cool!! Are you lying too?? :confused: :p

5. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

uum. No. I meant my cousin Val. looks similar, but not exact. he's good with food tho'.

6. jigmoore

jigmoore Banned

i am not lying...

...down.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Vale

Damn, it's not enough that he wins everything, he gets the cool chicks too. :)

Amber, get your butt to Laguna Seca this summer to watch Rossi. You'll be healthy by then.

8. allmoney1996

allmoney1996 Hoping...

Re: Vale

I'm healthy now sucka!! (Sike, but it sounded really good)! What's, or rather where, is Laguna Seca??

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Re: Re: Vale

Coolest track in America, in the People Republic of California. They hold AMA Superbike and MotoGP races there in July.

10. allmoney1996

allmoney1996 Hoping...

Re: Re: Re: Vale

Doesn't look like that will be on my vacation list :( Back to work by then...hmmph

11. SVRACER01

SVRACER01 18s...FINALLY!

did the "faster" movie you got have a second disc.. "faster and faster" its got the next season on it when everone is going to four strokes. its got Nicky Hayden and Rossi on the Yamaha plus like 2 hrs of extras including on boards

i dont know you....... but get well soon.:)

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If she didn't get two discs, I'm hiring Mr. Pimpstick to go medieval on Amazon's ass.

13. allmoney1996

allmoney1996 Hoping...

Yeah, it had 2 discs...it helped explain alot because I was wondering how the 500cc could go so fast, and I was confused as to where bikes like the 900's, etc were...then when they explained the 2 stroke, 4 stroke thing, it all helped :D

14. jck22903

jck22903 zee 500, eez like, Faaack

Now you know where my "title" comes from. :D

15. allmoney1996

allmoney1996 Hoping...

Hahahaha, I can even hear it in my head :p

16. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Where the heck did ya get jck229035454364367771135649316578?

17. jck22903

jck22903 zee 500, eez like, Faaack

initials + zip code. shhhhhhhhh.