1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fantasy F1 League 2012

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Hey Beavis, I got more points than you this weekend. :D

2. Shyster d'Oil

Bump.

:D

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm not sure you understand that I'm in third place and you are ninth.

4. Shyster d'Oil

And Strick and the other guy are having their way with you. Frankly, I'd rather watch that gross deed than actually participate. :D

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

When you're finished slurping Strick's balls, read again what I said about our comparative performance. I'm third. You're in ninth place, leading the three or four people who are not actively participating in the game. Learn your place. It is not compatible with trash talk.

6. Shyster d'Oil

I'm still doing the victory dance when you get your ass handed to you.:Poke:

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I guess that's the only way you get to do any victory dance. To celebrate someone else's victory. :crackup:

8. Shyster d'Oil

Your loss is my victory. :D

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You might as well know right now that your screen name in November is going to include two or more of the following words: balls, jizz, gurgle, licker, cradle, dong + the screen name of the winner. I wanted to reflect your place in life. :D

10. Shyster d'Oil

It is good to know that you are preparing to lose, because being realistic is one of the first steps on the road to recovery. But this misdirection of your self loathing is seriously disturbing. :D

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Unlike someone I know, I'm not going to pout and stop talking to my friends because I lose at fantasy racing. I don't even have a problem finishing next to last, if that's how it goes. I know you will be there to keep me from finishing last. :D

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The McLaren boys are killing me. Time for a change.

13. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

Do you any of you guys know why Alonso got pole even though he went through a yellow flag? Since I didn't have timing and scoring I'm assuming he had enough time in hand in the first two sectors, he did slow down in the third, and he was still fast enough to get pole.

Is that right?

14. KLM

KLM Registered User

I am with you on that; those bastards cannot seem to gather themselves. I cannot either; that damn 5am transfer cutoff keeps fisting me when I seek to change them out. They will finish 1-2 once I change them.

15. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Perez was some kinda pissed.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Did they mention Grosjean's recent nuptials in the English broadcast?

17. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

No, but I recall seeing a wedding band in one of the earlier rounds?

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He got married about 10 days ago, the Wednesday after the GP. To the chick who covers the F1 pit lane during the pre-race show on TF1 (the French network that owns Eurosport). David Coulthard married the chick who held the job before her.

19. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Ah I guess I was mistaken, I remember thinking he seemed awfully young to be married, maybe he just has a baby face...

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

She's about five years older than him. But he's got to be at least 25 now. I remember he was about 23 when my buddy at Eurosport told me she was dating him.