1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fake Marine busted!

Discussion in 'General' started by lrrs311, Nov 11, 2009.

1. lrrs311

lrrs311 r6racer311

2. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I think the punishment should fit the crime. Allow him the opportunity become a marine at Paris Island, without the ability to wash out. Then go through Navy training, Air Force, etc..

Perhaps by them he might understand the meaning of truth, valor, dedication, etc..

3. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I say, make him earn some of those. Send him to the Sand.

4. luke738

luke738 Well-Known Member

What a discrace

5. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Exactly!

6. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

:stupid:

7. bloodso

bloodso Well-Known Member

So the dude could do jail time because he had someone else's medals? I find that hard to believe.

8. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Fuck yeah he can. Its a Federal offense to impersonate a service member. Its called stolen valor. Why the fuck should he be able to wear it? It makes sick to see someone wear it and I would immediately kick their ass.

9. bigbob65

bigbob65 Professional Novice

What an ass clown. I didnt have a great long time in the military ( braking my back in training and tring to continue lol) And was only in a year. But got damn it, this shit really pisses me off. They need to water board the fuck.

10. Sideshow

Sideshow Free reach around expert.

What a piece of shizzzz.

11. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

There was some d-bag on XM radio yesterday going on about supporting veterans and stuff, all patriotic. Then the host of the show asked him, "Did you serve?" the guy says, very matter-of-fact "Yep, Navy Seal Team Five." I wanted to smash the radio.

It was obvious that the caller didn't have the education or intelligence to clean out the latrine in a Seal Team training camp.

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

From the article

"Steven Burton was photographed wearing the Navy Cross along with the Bronze Star, the Purple Heart and other medals."

How commen is it to have both a Navey Cross and a Bronze Star anyway?

Why not have a CMH as well?

Edit: oh yeah, this guy is a douche.

13. Shawng2020

Shawng2020 Well-Known Member

Wow...Are YOU serious????????? Have you ever served?

14. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

:stupid:

Showing up to your high school reunion like that? Wow, what a sad person.

15. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

If you look like he does you do what ever it takes to get laid :D

16. MadManx

MadManx Retired for 2013-2014

what a scumbag. Especially in a a Marine uniform. That pisses me off. They should provide him with a injury for his fake Purple Heart. :)

17. Matt399

Matt399 Well-Known Member

:stupid: Sentence that loser to a couple weeks at Parris Island and make sure every Marine there knows why he's there. Hell, even one day down there would teach him a million times more about why what he did was wrong than going to jail!

18. DangerZone

DangerZone CAUTION!

So here's the real question: Where the hell did he get the uniform, medals, etc.? If a former marine or current marine for that matter let him borrow it then he should also be punished.

19. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Cash sales and the PX sells everything you need. If it is something that is serialized like a Presidential Service Badge and CMOH, there are place online that you can probably buy them for replication purposes, you know so you can hang them up in your den after you retire.

20. bloodso

bloodso Well-Known Member

No. It doesn't bother me, but obviously most people here don't feel that way.