1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fake Hate Crimes

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by lrrs517, Jan 31, 2019.

1. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

With just about every college in Massachusetts having one a week and Cambridge and North Hampton being victimized by MAGA hat wearing racists and then those vicious Catholic school boys attacking a Indian beating a drum after hurling racist slurs at some fine young black males minding their own business is it ever going to stop?
    http://tbdailynews.com/index.php/20...ut-it-fits-the-narrative-so-it-doesnt-matter/
    Now even Chicago is under assault. Terrible.

2. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Yeah, cuz every white boy wears a ski mask and carries rope and bleach cuz, ya never know when you're gonna need rope and bleach while you're out walkin' around with your buddy in a big city.
    Hahaha. Oh, the lie is too funny. WTF... <smh>

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

There's ALOT of skepticism surrounding this latest Chicago incident. The story is rather weak.

418 likes this.
  4. 418

418 Expert #59

Publicity stunt at any cost. Fuck that guy.

kangasj likes this.
  5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

IF it's fake and I'm not saying it is, it couldn't have come at too opportune of a time for a lot of people.

Even if it is fake, that won't matter and that part of it would be swept away.

6. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Don't forget wearing a ski mask AND a MAGA hat. Just try that once. See if it's a reasonable option.
    This guy is full of shit.
    I hope someone calls out every Twitter idiot that jumped onboard too...but they won't.

kangasj likes this.
  7. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Everyone knows Chicago is a haven for Trump supporters.

This guy (that I have never heard of) is just a typical racist, hate filled, violent, lying member of the party of which he is the embodiment of.

8. Spang308

And I'm willing to bet not a single Trump voter has ever watched Empire and has zero idea who this guy is.

Another "look at me" attention whore Trump hater.

9. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

The unintended consequences of all these stunts, racist name calling of anyone who thinks different, and portraying police as racist for defending themselves from thugs who try to kill them is not good. That sad consequence is the masking of true racism. The word has lost meaning enough that we are left sceptical at even hearing it claimed. Nice work liberals, nice work.

10. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

http://www.fakehatecrimes.org/

blkduc likes this.
  11. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

12. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Well even if you didn't hate the guy before he has now given you plenty of reason to do so...

418 likes this.
  13. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Wasn't this how David Carradine died...?? Maybe this guy was doing it wrong.

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

What is pathetic is the level of acceptance that occurs after the incident has been determined to be fake. Just like when the Drake student in Des Moines faked multiple hate filled racist letters that were slipped uunder her dorm room.

After it was determined to be a hoax the conversation moved to, “ well at least it stimulated conversation about the current race problems in the city.” Nothing was said about how creating a race hoax is actually racist in itself. It was more along the lines of, “we know racism exist so it really doesn’t matter if this specific incident is true or not.” WTF.

Also no retraction, from any of the local community race baiters or papers who used it as a platform to shame whites, encourage white guilt and say that white privileged is prevalent in all whites etc.

418 likes this.
  15. SVandST

SVandST Well-Known Member

I think this story is full of shit. Unfortunately, it won’t matter. It’s getting great publicity from an unquestioning left media. If the police determine it's a complete fabrication, we’ll never hear that stated publicly. Rahm Emanuel will make sure the that the police officially state that there is insufficient evidence to identify the attackers but they urge people with information to contact them as the investigation continues.

16. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

If they find out he faked it / lied about it I hope the hell he's charged.

kangasj likes this.
  17. brex

brex Well-Known Member

The facts will be buried, the lies will live on forever. Just like the high school kid that was harassed by a creepy old liar. Just like the Supreme Court Justice that was smeared by a creepy old liar.

It's how the left operates. Truth means nothing, only the narrative is important.

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

kangasj and lrrs517 like this.
  19. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

20. Spang308

kangasj likes this.