1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F3 Package

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by 021torch, Mar 6, 2012.

1. 021torch

021torch Well-Known Member

95 CBR600F3 No title,race ready,runs well.
    Toby steering damper
    Vortex rear sets
    Ohlins shock
    Galfer wave rotors
    Slip on exhaust
    New chain and sprockets
    Lap timer with transmitter
    2 extra sets of body work

Second bike is a 97 CBR600F3 Runs, clear PA title.Full yoshimura exhaust.
    A good fixer upper or parts bike. $3300 for everything $3000 without galfer rotors. More photos available

Attached Files:

2. jimraynor21

jimraynor21 Well-Known Member

Never properly met but I saw you on the grid plenty of times last year, why ya selling her??

3. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

That bike looks really familar to me. Where did you get it from?? Seams like I sold one that looks alot like it a few years ago.

4. 021torch

We used this bike as a stepping stone for my son just coming off a moriwaki and served its purpose well. Now we would like to get something newer.

5. 021torch

Bike came from Alabama last year.

6. jimraynor21

jimraynor21 Well-Known Member

Ah I see. Goodluck with the sale!

7. Dyle

Its the tank that makes me ask. I had one just like that with the blue tank with the black and blue vortex cap on it. Seams like I remember it putting up some good numbers on the dyno. Did you buy it from a guy named Dave, or Paiste?
    Good luck with the sale.

8. Dyle

Yep it was my old bike. Heres how it looked when I was riding it in 06. I got a few podiums on that thing that year, my best finish at JGP just behind Stickboy and barely in front of King Kenny Johnson. Hickman and Eboz where just in front of the 3 of us. Stickboy had them both for a minute in that race but the big GSXRs got us back.

Attached Files:

9. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Me and whiz came across the line side by side. We planned it that way

10. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Shaking hands the whole way right...

11. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Stupit autocorrect changed him from eboz to whiz.

We were pretty close to that.. It was hot and we both wanted to win but riding fast didn't sound fun. We slowed the race down and then went for it at the end so we could get our points.

It worked.

12. 021torch

Ya it looks like the same bike. Can You identify the pipe? The engine does seem very healthy.

13. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
  14. Dyle

It is the V&H slip on. I think Dave refreshed the motor a couple years after he got it from me. Im not positve though. It was a great bike.

Stick you guys were running cause Ray doesnt back down for anyone and you were ahead of them both with KJ so close we could have grabbed that brake lever. But you were holding Hickman and Eboz up and KJ and I couldnt get around them from battling with each other. Every time one of us would try to pass them it would end up costing us as he would pass me or I woud pass him. I think the kid and Curtis.. and Joe (NYRedneck) were in that race as well.

15. 021torch

I am going to part out the second bike. If anyone needs something let me know. I will be keeping the wheels with race bike.

Race bike can be bought for 2500 with
    Toby steering damper
    Vortex rear sets
    Ohlins shock
    Galfer wave rotors
    Slip on exhaust
    New chain and sprockets
    Lap timer with transmitter
    2 extra sets of body work
    and spare wheels
    We will be racing this bike until it sells.

16. rrrxxl

rrrxxl Member

F3 for sale

I am a senior AARP rider considering running V7. Possibly interested in your F3 listed. I am not too good with computer. Prefer a phone call Thank you Three3zeero 35three17one eight If you email it may be days before I respond due to my lacking computer skills.

17. Dyle

Vortex rear sets
    Ohlins shock
    Galfer wave rotors
    How much for the items?

18. 021torch

Sorry for the confusion. The 97 is the one I'm parting out, not the racebike.

19. rrrxxl

rrrxxl Member

F3 for sale

I emailed on sat. with my phone no. and accidently posted it. There has been no reply. If for sale still would appreciate phone call. Thank you

20. 021torch

Sorry I've been busy