1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F/S: Panigale 1199 (1299 ?) Superstock headers

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by opinion914, Nov 30, 2018.

1. opinion914

opinion914 Well-Known Member

No need for hypnosis here, you want this setup...
    Complete 1199 SuperStock header kit for your 1199. This kit includes the ECU, long pipes, fan shroud, oil cooler carbon heat shield, rear header carbon shield (trimmed to avoid boot interference and general baboon-ass look of the original shaped shield). This is a replacement kit for your already installed Termi system. You'll need to use your existing springs, Y-pipe,bung plugs, manifolds and canisters. I can source the manifolds and Y-pipe if necessary. The ECU being offered is not the stock mapping. It is a dyno-tuned map (pump gas) that gave us better numbers all around over the supplied map that came with this kit. CONSIDERABLE bump in numbers. (I'll get my hands on the actual charts soon). More info in links below. Looking for $850 shipped.
    https://amsducati.com/termignoni-ducati-panigale-superstock-exhaust-collector-kit

http://store.commoto.com/ducati-superstock-1199-panigale-exhaust-manifold-kit.html

These headers may work on 1299's as well though I doubt the map on the included ECU will be ideal or even functional for those models.

I'll post pics of the actual system once totally removed....

2. opinion914

2018-12-01 10.02.18.jpg 2018-12-01 09.59.58.jpg

laz749 likes this.
  3. opinion914

Plug and play for any 1199. Substantial bump in HP/TQ over typical Termi headers, let alone the stock pipes. Not many of these badboys out there.

4. opinion914

Seven-fiddy shipped...
    Perfect setup for someone currently running slipons.
    Kevin

5. opinion914

Still for sale.
    -K

6. Butch Cassidy

Butch Cassidy New Member

Still floating around Kevin?
    Was this taken from an 1199 S or R?

7. opinion914

It sold.