1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F/S 2008 WR450F Supermoto $4800

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by phops2010, Jun 12, 2016.

1. phops2010

phops2010 Member

For sale is a 2008 WR450F supermoto with a CLEAN VA Title and fully street legal, including working brake light for both front and rear brakes. No problem from the cops and is able to be insured. $4800 OBO

Located in Fairfax VA. Local pickup only.

Fully working electric start as well in addition to the kickstarter. Has an oversize gas tank so you don't need to refill as often.

About 2500 miles/85 hours.

This thing is FAST, its built up with all the power mods as well as YZ cams. With close to 60 hp and a a dry weight at 250 lbs it will completely embarrass even the most modded DRZ400SM. Can do highway easily, destroys twisties, jumps and rolls over whatever you want, power wheelies no problem.

I built this thing up to be the ultimate street ripper, and this is the most fun bike you will ever ride. Did a lot maintenance to it last winter to avoid any problems down the road. Unfortunately I have to let it go as road racing on sport-bikes gets quite expensive as I have found out recently.

List of recent maintenance done it this past winter
    - New Dunlop Q3 front and rear tires, has the 5 inch rim so it can take popular sport tires.
    - Brake flush front and rear
    - Oil changes (oil changes have been done every 500 miles as required in the service manual)
    - Valve adjustment
    - Carb cleaning
    - Fork Oil/Seals/Bushings/Dustseals Replaced
    - Rear shock serviced and rebuilt by MRP motorsports
    - New wheel bearings front and rear
    - New EBC clutch friction disks
    - New Spark Plug (have an extra spare one as well that I will include)

List of mods:

- Free power mods (oring mod for better accelerator pump performance, throttle stop for more throttle range, and grey wire mod for the YZ ignition timing)
    - AIS blockoff kit
    - YZ cams for better top end.
    - Manual switch for TPS sensor (normally people just unplug it but I have found the estart works better with it on, so its wired to a manual switch)
    - JD carburator jet kit for all the power changes
    - Titanium Shock Rear spring from YZ, and stiffer front springs for the street
    - Full Titanium YZ450F exhaust and muffler
    - ODI CTF Handlebars
    - 15/45 gearing (included is a 42 sprocket if you want to cruise on the highway)
    - Tusk gear shift lever
    - Oversized Radiators
    - Silicone Coolant Hoses
    - Tusk aluminum engine caps
    - Radiator Fan on a manual switch
    - Shorai Lithium Battery (9 amp hours)
    - Acerbis oversize gas tank
    - Acerbis hand guards
    - Acerbis skid plate
    - Acerbis dual lamp headlight
    - AXIS passenger pegs
    - Front/Rear axle crash bungs
    - 320 mm EBC supermoto brake kit
    - Core Moto stainless steel brake lines front/rear
    - TRX450 master cylinder (brakes bite HARD)
    - Motion Pro Clutch cable
    - Seat Cushion
    - Rear luggage frame
    - Rear luggage frame net
    - Battery tender plug

Have the original fuel tank with side fairings as well if you want to make it lighter weight.

No rush to sell, but reasonable offers accepted, especially if you are willing to make my life easier and pick this thing up the same day you contact me

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] 00

2. phops2010

phops2010 Member

Price drop $4200

3. phops2010

phops2010 Member

Correction, mileage is 5500 not 2500.

4. throwdown

throwdown Well-Known Member

Looks awesome GLWS,I'm way too far away from Virginia

5. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Damn man, I bet that thing is a hoot to ride. Nice build.........

6. phops2010

phops2010 Member