1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ex-ccs racer, where are you?

Discussion in 'General' started by kasey ray, Dec 6, 2001.

1. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Kasey, I lined up two XR's and a TT-R. I'll e-mail you off the BBS. Who's track? You and bro's? Are nobbies fine?

2. GREG#22

GREG#22 Well-Known Member

we may come up on the 22nd of december and i'll bring the YZ 250 and the tt-r and we will have a blast

3. kasey ray

kasey ray k-raycing

Kasey - you gonna have your bike ready for Sunday?
    unfortunately by "pals" machine shop is backed up & tues morn is the earliest he can bore it out. i'll show up & probably ride kyle's or john's when they rest. i'll bring the video camera too.

4. kasey ray

kasey ray k-raycing

now does the previous post make more sense?
    i'm learning.

5. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

I just found out there's a dirt track near Columbia. Need some practice because I've never done it. Might as well break down and buy me an XR or TT-R. I've wanted one for a while. Gonna look next week for one if I don't buy a new XR here.
    Greg, we could go up to T-N-T Motorsports Park. But this dirt track thing's lookin' more interesting though. BTW-cheater! [​IMG]
    Kasey, e-mail me with details from the above reply. I can get something temporarily until I buy my own. Early Christmas for me [​IMG]

6. GREG#22

does t n t motorsports park got a motocross track? if so i would love to go when i come up in two weeks.

7. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Yeah, it's a big motorsross park. They have a kids track, long & short trails, and a big motorcross track. The face on some of these jumps are huge. 60-70 foot doubles. Took me a while to do some of these! Let me know so I can take the day off.
    I bought an older XR80 today to convert to dirt track. I'm gonna buy a new bike in the next week or two. I started talking to some guys at work and they wanna do it too. Dirt track that is. Gotta ride more if I'm gonna cherrypick next year [​IMG]

8. GREG#22

WE ARE COMING UP THE 22ND & 23RD OF DEC. i am going to bring the dirt bikes.

9. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Just got through playin SBK online. What are you doing up?
    See ya then [​IMG]

10. scuzzlebutt

scuzzlebutt Proffessional Twat

Well, I guess I better get the XL up and running so I can take her over a few doubles, gotta be careful with the throttle too, alot of power. Hope you boys are ready.... [​IMG]

11. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Scuzzle, I bought an XR80 yesterday and I'm gonna get an XR100 or a TTR125 soon. There's a real dirt track in Neeses. Ready, punk? [​IMG]

12. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

neeses is a dirt track. what are you gonna do, run up and down main street?

13. scuzzlebutt

scuzzlebutt Proffessional Twat

You stay out of this Stickboy, do I have to resort to calling you a red-headed poo?

14. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

watch it you big tub-o-goo

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

For those of you with XR80's - if you throw some slicks or street tires on them we'll have a race class for them at Talladega Feb 9 & 10. We'll do races on Saturday and Sunday if anyone shows... Right now it just looks like it'll be Mike Smith and one other guy but the more the merrier.

16. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

I thought I might do pretty good in Clubman actually [​IMG]

17. kasey ray

kasey ray k-raycing

are we talkin' an 80cc class & 100cc-& superbike rules must be in order. if not livengood's TT is already illegal! so is my XR110.

18. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

True, but there is a real dirt track there now. Since Kasey sparked the XR craze in me again, I'm gonna go ahead and get a newer 100 too. Wanna try Stick?
    And Kasey, I still have the infamous PW80 video from Road A in '97 [​IMG]

19. kasey ray

kasey ray k-raycing

good because my memories of that evening are a bit blurred for some reason?

20. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

So was our speech [​IMG] Poor PW [​IMG] R.I.P.