1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Engine Tools

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by piper907, Dec 8, 2017.

1. piper907

piper907 Well-Known Member

All is located in Washington State and some of this stuff is kinda heavy so shipping is on your dime.
    This stuff is just collecting dust at this point and I'd like it all to go away so if you want a bunch of stuff make me an offer.
    I'm not on here much anymore so email (corson(nospace)piper(at)gmail(dot)com) is best contact.
    Im not smart enough to upload to this thread so photos are located HERE

-Innovate LC-1 with XD-16 gauge and qty2 Oxygen sensors as well as a power splitter and pigtail to power remotely from cigarette lighter $175

-Innovate LM-1 with analog gauge qty2 Oxygen sensors and cigarette lighter power pigtail $175

-MotionPro Jumbo chain tool (08-0135) with additional quad-stake rivet kit (08-0142) Used and dirty but works good as new! $75

-MotionPro SyncPRO carb/throttle body tuner (08-0411) *NEW* $50

-Matco Fit500 fuel pressure testing kit (like new) $75

-4 piece castle nut sockets for Suzuki castle nuts. These were made by me and used for years work great! $75 for all 4

-Wheel balancer, spoons, axle alignment bars and hand bead breaker (bead breaker makes my knuckles bleed every time i use it and was previously owned by the infamous Mike Sullivan!!!) mount your own damn tires for $50

-MotionPro Engine Timing Degree wheel (08-0092) includes fabricated mounting bolts, pointer and spacers for GSXR as well as piston stop and Suzuki Rotor Wrench (09930-44520-LPT) $50

-MotionPro Flywheel Puller for GSXR (08-0390) $15

-MotionPro Multi-Valve tool. This tool does not look to be sold by MotionPro any longer but is the fastest way I have found to install valves and works great! Paid $130 yours for $70

-MotionPro Compression Tester with hoses for 10mm, 12mm, and 14mm spark plug holes (like new condition) with a home made Fuel pressure gauge for Suzuki OEM connectors both for $100

-Summit Racing Piston ring filer NEW $20

-2006 GSXR 600 OEM Suzuki manual. This manual has been covered with blood, sweat, and tears more than once but may have some secret Empro wiring notes in chapter 4. $50

-Suzuki Valve shims, around 225 valve shims for GSXR as well as a fixture for surface grinding shims to custom height if you feel so inclined. Will include fancy Yoshimura valve lifting tool for $100

-Custom made A-Frame valve spring compressor. This is the very fastest way I have found to disassemble my GSXR heads and uses adapters from the MotionPro valve compressor too. Included are adapters for 20mm, 23mm, and 26mm springs as well as protective sleeves. Will also throw in a custom made organizer trey for head work that holds valves/buckets/shims and some stilts that I used to hold the head off the bench when sonic cleaning heads or inserting valves. $200 bucks takes it all.

-Glass burette and stand as well as 4" plexiglass chamber covers and blue food coloring used for measuring combustion chamber volume as well as a steel plate precision ground on both sides with mounting holes for upside down Suzuki head (used for 2008 750) when decking or surfacing. $60

-Custom made machining fixture for 2008 GSXR 750 big bore head gaskets. This fixture locates and sandwiches an OEM GSXR 750 head gasket allowing it to be machined out to larger diameter without damaging the gasket material. Will include an old 750 gasket for "test cutting" and Wiseco Ring compressor sleeves for 70mm and 73mm pistons. $100 bucks

-Dynojet adjustable throttle position stop $60

-GSXR Rear take-off shocks from 2008 750 $40 each

2. piper907

Wheel balancer, spoons, axle alignment bars, and bead breaker are sold.

3. piper907

4. Jesse Williams

Jesse Williams Need more track time! Always!!

I'll take the carb sync PM sent

5. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Sent e-mail regarding shim kit.

6. Jesse Williams

I not only want the carb sync but also the valve spring tool. ($70). I sent another PM with my other contact info and shipping address. Thanks.

7. piper907

Shim kit is sold!

8. piper907

Carb Sync tool and MotionPro multi-valve tool are also sold.

9. piper907

any interest in any of this other stuff?

10. Jesse Williams

Bump for excellent seller. Thanks for the good deals!