1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Empty Nest Syndrome

Discussion in 'General' started by britx303, Apr 27, 2023.

1. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Cortez

I say a lot of fucking shit on this BBS. But there is one god damned word nobody ever says on this forum. And you just said it a few posts up. Have some god damned class just once in your miserable existence.

Brits you got lots of life changes going on. All this is natural. Everything’s going to be fine. One chapter closes. Another one begins. You’re both awesome people. Hope to see you both at Summit for an N2 day and Wera in Sept. I think we can both hug Mongo. :)

2. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

yes. I’m of the opinion that most men should be on it after 50. Medical health allowing anyway.

3. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

What word is that?

4. StaccatoFan

You’re an idiot.

cortezmachine likes this.
  5. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Well congratulations. You’ve officially gone fuller retard and are approaching fullest retard at terminal velocity.

Unfuckingreal.

6. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

:flag: It’s what I’m here for.

7. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Ohhhhh you’re referring to the N word. What you think about my use of it means nothing to me. It’s been part of my lexicon forever. I’ve used it countless times on this forum. I use it around black people, white people, or anyone else. anyone wanting to test nuts is free to say something. I’ve got my hood card, and I’m free to use it. I don’t use a hard R. I use it as a term of endearment. that you don’t approve is…. trivial.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2023
  8. StaccatoFan

Still wouldn’t beat any class or sense into you.

had to finish it for ya.

9. StaccatoFan

Thanks for proving my point and explaining so much about yourself.

10. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

you’re free to your opinion. Doesn’t bother me.

11. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Well isn’t that a lovely detour to this thread. Par for the course. :rolleyes:

12. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

13. StaccatoFan

Sorry Brit...

I'd suggest an addition to the rules of this forum that even coming close to using racial slurs is an offense that is worth of the ban hammer.
    That shit is absolutely and completely classless, which considering the source....well, yeah I know.

cortezmachine likes this.
  14. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

So now we’re down to word suppression eh….

15. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

As long as I can still point out that you’re being a cunt.

16. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

You never hesitate. Why would that change.

17. StaccatoFan

Well if your vocabulary is so limited that you cannot get past two syllables, guess you’re gonna have to do some crossword puzzles and play some scrabble.

“word suppression”.

Like you came up with that all by yourself.

18. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Seems like I’m not the one who can’t get past it. There’s an ignore button. Feel free to use it.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2023
  19. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Cunt is a one syllable word. You either have one or you’re British. Otherwise, no fly zone. A suggestion. :)

20. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

you mean you accept that people have the right to use whatever distasteful word they want and respectfully ask for more tactful speech? Hogwash!