1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Emergency Racing Programming

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

2. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Been watching Youtube racing reruns for days. :D

3. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

DRC Racing: serious entertainment value and hilarious commentating:

4. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

[​IMG]

418 and Banditracer like this.
  5. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

Wat about Daytona ?

6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Rally Mexico Superstage about to go live on Redbull TV.

7. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

Yzasserina likes this.
  8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

YamahaRick and Steeltoe like this.
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Lots of cool stuff with the Motor Trend sub.

Scotty87 and Shocker like this.
  10. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

My fav would be Ru$$ell crashing then winning Datona

11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

12. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

DRC Racing: serious entertainment value and hilarious commentating: :bow::crackup:

Feel like a 6 year old all over again :beer:

Yzasserina likes this.
  13. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

All of MotoGP race pass is now free https://www.motogp.com/en/news/2020/03/20/enjoy-all-the-motogp-content-for-free/328457

Also the 2016 Formula 1 Brazilian Grand Prix will be streamed live on F1's Facebook and YouTube channels, and on F1.com at 1500 UTC on Saturday, March 21 – for free.

In addition F1 has launched the Virtual Grand Prix with current drivers running the current season.
    https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/...e-postponed-races.1znLAbPzBbCQPj1IDMeiOi.html
    Formula 1 has today announced the launch of a new F1 Esports Virtual Grand Prix series, featuring a number of current F1 drivers. The series has been created to enable fans to continue watching Formula 1 races virtually, despite the ongoing COVID-19 situation that has affected this season’s opening race calendar.

The virtual races will run in place of every postponed Grand Prix, starting this weekend with the Virtual Bahrain Grand Prix on Sunday March 22. Every subsequent race weekend will see the postponed real-world Formula 1 race replaced with a Virtual Grand Prix*, with the initiative currently scheduled to run until May**.

The first race of the series will see current F1 drivers line up on the grid alongside a host of stars to be announced in due course. In order to guarantee the participants safety at this time, each driver will join the race remotely, with a host broadcast live from the Gfinity Esports Arena (or remotely if required) from 8:00pm (GMT) on Sunday March 22.

YamahaRick likes this.
  14. Smilodon

Smilodon Wannabe

Saw the post for DRC, fun stuff. Just a note that they were able to get in the first couple of days of the WRC Mexico race last weekend and it is available for free on RedBull TV.

15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Redbull TV used to keep the entire WRC season up for replay but last year they switched to just the current and previous event. Still great coverage.

16. nd4spd

nd4spd Well-Known Member

2002 WSBK Imola

17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

This came up on my Youtube feed just now.....if you've got 8 hours to kill :D

TheGrouchyCat, IronCactus and Newyork like this.
  18. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

In part of the suggestions of the 'Best Of' at motoGP.com, I just re-watched Assen 2018.

Damn that was a good one!.....

19. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

WSBK website has opened up some more classics. Like Imola above.

20. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Check out “The Racing Scene” - just popped up on Amazon Prime.

Very cool documentary on James Garner’s Formula road racing team effort in 1971.

Bloodhound, track wagon and SpeedyE like this.