1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Emergency Racing Programming

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

DRye and gixxernaut like this.
  3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

A bit less exciting but it is what it is. Should they make a whole virtual season, points paying and all that?

track wagon likes this.
  4. borislav

borislav Well-Known Member

Just finished whole 2009 WSBK season on YouTube.
    What a season, our boy Spies was brilliant, even with running out of gas, been taken out, technical problems still locked the championship.
    I wish he could have stayed longer in GP (racing), he would have done some damage there for sure!

Dan Dubeau, DRye and Steeltoe like this.
  5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

6. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Steeltoe likes this.
  7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Honestly, I've enjoyed this virtual racing stuff more than I expected! These dudes are taking it seriously too! Racers race?

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

9. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Not motorcyles, but NBC sports is running Race Week in America all week.

10. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I haven't checked it out but Simon Crafar has been doing an exhaustive Q&A on YouTube.

11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

A lot of old school GP races are coming up on my Youtube feed these last couple weeks. Got me to thinking how cool with was when Lawson, Rainey, Schwartz and Spencer were all on track battling each other.

Hell, even as late as 2011 we technically had Hopper/Hayden/Edwards/Spies in the series.....and now we haven't had an American in the series since Nicky's departure :(

Steeltoe likes this.
  12. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Just imagine for a minute if Spies stayed in wsbk instead of heading to motogp? I mean he DID score a win against the aliens in their prime.... But could you imagine how dominate he could have been in wsbk? He was an Iceman, didn't seem bothered by much. Injuries cut him down in his prime.

13. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

I love that DRC stuff. Ha

14. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Bikesportnews has been flooding their Twitter with interviews and shenanigans between Simon Crafar, Steve Plater, Neil Hodgeson and so others. Some funny stories. They were talking about Go Show earlier.

15. TheGrouchyCat

TheGrouchyCat Don't let my friends know I'm slow

16. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

If you get CBSSN Real Roads racing is on now and for the rest of the afternoon (4 PM).

Newyork and Steeltoe like this.
  18. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Thanks!!!

19. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Not programming per se but #robmacmemories on twitter is pure gold. Johnny Rea, Simon Crafar, Steve Plater, James Whitham, Tommy Hill, Sam and Alex Lowes and other racers sharing memories. This stuff would make a great book. They've been doing it for weeks.

20. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

moto fight club was pretty good the last couple days. motocross and supercross bench racing, and match racing. as seen on racerX.
    Ski

Steeltoe likes this.