1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Email From Africa

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Johnny B, May 12, 2003.

1. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

To: [email protected]
    Subject: [near] Race Nigeria
    Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 15:32:01 -0400

Back again am after long suffering winter. Brutal, got down to 85 on night. Bumper. Nothing start the next day. I writ because I need your expertease. Have opertoonity to promot race on great wall of china. Problem is those commie pinko bastids not allow a fuel stop. How to cope? Glad also to see that all you have secret of achoiring many speculators. We need many. At one event last year we draw 85 thousin wildibeesties. They OK but don't cheer much and poop all over place. Extra bad in corners. Also cheep !!!!!
    I will be back again with more news. Hope to see many of you trip to Nigeria to participate in our events. Many exciting stuff..
    --
    Lagos

NEAR/LRRS discussion list -- send posts to: [email protected] For help, visit http://www.clarity.net/mailman/listinfo.cgi/near

2. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Note: I did not write the above post. I posted Lagos' correspondence to help promote diversity on the BBS.

3. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Is that what you call it? ;) :D

4. Elmer

Elmer New Member

I do not think that wacing on the Gweat Waww of China is a vewy good idea. Did you know that the Gweat Waww of China is ovew 6000 kiwometews wong? How wouwd it be possibwe to go that wong without a fuew stop? Dat wouwd be a vewy wawge tank. And it awso wooks vewy, vewy nawwow, wif wawws evewywhewe.

[​IMG]

I do not think it wouwd be safe. It wooks to me wike it couwd use a wesuwfacing too. Do you know if they wet you wun any tiwes ow do you have to wun Cheng Shin? Siwwy Nigewians.

And thank you fow pwomoting divewsity hewe, youw post gave me the couwage to wegistew.

5. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Elmer is a fake. It is really Elmo posing as Elmer!:eek: