1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

El Paso Shooting

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Aug 3, 2019.

1. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

:crackup:

2. SVbadguy

SVbadguy I survived the Mt Course

It's called JTTF.

3. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

+1!!!! Spot on!

Regarding the WOD, they also like to point out how we made cartels in the Mexico/Latin American countries multi-m(b)illionaires through the drug trade, sooooo now they're proposing a WOG will be easier to manage......smdh.

My current FAV description of those lunatics (Liberals) is the one where they think if they keep repeating lies it'll somehow become true.....no doubt that is the case when you see the KC's and his ilk replying on here, that tact is actually working on some Americans. SMDH!!!! :crackup:

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Well maybe not specifically BLM targeting whites but plenty of other non whites or brown people as you like to call them responsible for mass shootings and murders where the majority murdered were in fact white.

But by all means cary on with your racist narratives.
    585A5489-F4DB-4095-A71E-AC427F12DC07.jpeg

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

No hate crime here.
    https://news.yahoo.com/teenager-shoots-cars-while-shouting-072545851.html

6. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Anyone want to wager if @SnacktimeKC posts the FBI numbers? I feel as if we’ve gone through this before. But hey, maybe he’ll get “busy” again.

7. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

9. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

He's just busy figuring out the next troll he'll get you all to bite on.

10. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I was slingin gravel and puttin a ton a dust in the air.

11. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Sure takes him a long time to figure it out. His hiatus comes when his teeth gets kicked in by actual facts. This one will be no different. He’ll get “busy” again soon but we still won’t have his “facts” other than some SLPC links.

12. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

That's the whole point. He has no facts, he just jumps on every now and then to rile you up. I can't believe you guys can't see that. LOL

13. TSWebster

TSWebster Well-Known Member

"Bone Spurs". Is it clever or stupid? I don't get the reference.

aaronson likes this.
  14. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Its a way of dissing Trump because he used bone spurs to get a deferment.

He just cant hold up to the stellar war fighting record of Clinton, Obama, and the candidates.

Spang308 likes this.
  15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Who was the last president that had REAL military experience? HW Bush was a navy fighter pilot in WWII, Kennedy drove a boat, and Eisenhower defeated the Nazis. Everyone else outside of Washington, Grant, and Roosevelt served in more more ceremonial roles, if at all, right? (I know I’m missing others, but definitely nobody in the last 50 years).

16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

I know Andrew Jackson served and was a General. Don’t think he saw any combat etc.

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

19. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Old Hickory? Are you kidding? He was the hero of New Orleans during the war of 1812. His defense of NO was brilliant.
    Also Tyler, Polk, Rosevelt (Teddy)...perhaps a few more.

G 97 likes this.
  20. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Reagan served as a reserve and was recalled during WWII but only made films. Carter was Naval Acad grad and served as a reserve until 60's. Ford and Nixon both enlisted in the navy and served during WWII. Johnson was naval reserve and was called to serve for WWII, he was MacArthur's aide and was awarded the Silver Star.