1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Edwards is Flying

Discussion in 'General' started by Team Atomic, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

2. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

I'm willing to predict that Rossi will regret jumping off the michelin wagon this year...

3. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

And by a half second too. Why wasn't Rossi at the test?

4. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

I don't know if Rossi is getting special super-hard stones, he might have to run off the shelf tires.

5. f4capt

f4capt Zoinks!

Colin will come roaring from ahead to finish 12th......
    Don't get me wrong, I am a fan, but damn. His GP results speak for themselves.

6. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

i'm not going to say it will happen, but i hope that it does. i used to root for him to win, now i root for him to lose.

7. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

When's the last time he won the championship?

8. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

Results?

2003 MotoGP Aprilia JPN
    8 13th 62
    2004 MotoGP Honda SAF
    8 5th 157
    2005 MotoGP Yamaha SPA
    8 4th 179
    2006 MotoGP Yamaha SPA
    9 7th 124
    2007 MotoGP Yamaha QAT
    13 9th 124

9. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Why?

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Because he exhibited a total lack of class and sportsmanship in the way he lost the title last year.

11. Strick

Strick Good to be king

I am with Chad. I was a fan but I think his ego has gotten to big. Typically that doesn't' bother me but in his case it effects the sport. It may not be 100% his fault but the constant whining about why he got his ass royally handed to him last year started to effect how Dorna was going to run the series. He thinks it was electronics, he thinks it was tires, he thinks it was Yammi...............I think he just got his ass kicked. Deal with it, work harder and come back next year.

12. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

his whining about equipment, and then when he did his best to try and get a single tire rule in place.
    it was fine when he was on the best tire and the BStone riders were suffering, but one season of having the tables turned makes him completely change his tune. even Burgess wanted to stay with Michelin, as you dont abandon a long term working relationship after one bad season.

13. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

:stupid:

14. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

Rossi is acting the same way that Jeremy McGrath does now. I'm a huge McGrath fan but listening to him speak the last couple years, he seems jaded towards not being the King anymore.

15. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Day-Um, Chad! How many of you are there?

16. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

too many, no matter what the #.......... :D

17. mikendzel

mikendzel Anonymous

When Edwards was Rossi's teammate, was his role more to be a support rider for Rossi (i.e. testing parts and settings that were based on Rossi's setup) or was he developing his own settings?

I get the feeling that he is a little relieved to be going in his own direction with the bike, but nothing has been printed confirming that.....

18. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

I believe Rossi deserves everything he gets, he's THAT good.

19. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

He was.

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Something changed?