1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ed cobb...novice for 2001

Discussion in 'General' started by brian, Dec 19, 2000.

1. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

What have I created?

2. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

a smoldering ball of wreckage that used to be a bike?

just a guess

3. R Hood

R Hood Go NG Bulldogs

John, having a new bike or the latest technologies is more of a mind issue. This year 60+ of our wins were on a 99 GSXR-600 (stock) - we brought out the 00' 750 for Road Atlanta in August, the GNF and R.O.C- Daytona. Everything else was won on the Battle Bike. Having a good suspension and trusting tires has a bigger benefit that the newest widget or scooter.. Just my $.02

4. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

Correction, 60 + of TED's wins.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

When you pay the bills for a racer as the team owner you get to claim part of the win... [​IMG]

At least I always did!

6. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

You are right, sorry RHood

You are right, sorry RHood!!

7. Elmo Buckweather III

Elmo Buckweather III Well-Known Member

Does the repetition of the phrase indicate more increased abjectness or sincerity or is it something like the involuntary verbal occurance described as stuttering, in your country?

Kindly in thanks,

Buck

8. wookie

wookie Well-Known Member

Huh ??

9. Elmo Buckweather III

Chewbacca, yes? It's a wookie, yes? I saw that movie.

Buck

10. stickboy274

11. Elmo Buckweather III

Yes, OK!

But does stickboy mean boy stuck in ground like stick or dart, or was stuck 274 repetitions by stick or dart?

Did it hurt? Hope not.

Buck

12. R Hood

R Hood Go NG Bulldogs

A stuttering keyboard.. that must suck.. thanks..

13. R Hood

R Hood Go NG Bulldogs

stickboy274 is the #of times he has been stuck by a boy... Just kiddin.. stickboy is about 6'5" and weighs about 80#'s (wet)... We have to anchor him down during a light breeze, in fear he might blow away..

14. VitoDuc19

VitoDuc19 MIA

Now if we could tape his elbows in when he races so we can get around him [​IMG]

you're killing me Elmo [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by VitoDuc19 (edited 12-23-2000).]

[This message has been edited by VitoDuc19 (edited 12-23-2000).]

15. HONEY

HONEY It puts the tires on the rims...

If you think it's bad racing with him on a how many feet wide track, you should try living with him. Buying clothes for him. You ever seen jeans in a 30/36 size? Me either. If you think he's skinny now, you should have seen him before we got married, I've managed to put about 15 pounds on him in 3 1/2 years.

16. HONEY

HONEY It puts the tires on the rims...

vito i learned that elbow trick from watching aaron yates. now if i can get the back of the bike to move all over the place like that. but dont worry im working on it. people dont ride next to me on the street anymore. counter steering to go straight is kewl

17. stickboy274

uh that was really me not honey. uh sorry

18. R Hood

R Hood Go NG Bulldogs

I am crossed between giving you my congratulations or my condolences. Glad to see you have fatten him up or you have to be with him all the time. usually we are tired of him by Sunday and we're glad he's going home... [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by R Hood (edited 12-24-2000).]

19. stickboy274

thanx richard. im feelin the love. at least i know im gettin my job done in a timely manner. ill try to keep up the good work.