1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dunlop changes front no one told

Discussion in 'General' started by ed who?, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Cody W.

Cody W. Well-Known Member

sold....instead of shooting water mine with shoot chocolate syrup....each person will get an ice cream cone to hold as they slide down then land in a pool full of sprinkles.

2. theJrod

theJrod Well-Known Member

And those MogoGP guys seem to go OK on the Stones... So? :Poke:

3. theJrod

theJrod Well-Known Member

I'd love to do a back-to-back test to see if any of the new tires are actually better than Dunlops.

If someone would like to provide me with brand new sets of R10s and the new Pirellis, I promise to do a proper test and report back with a thorough write-up, laptimes, wear pictures, etc. I'll provide the Dunlops.

Anyone?

:)

4. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

They go so well on the Bridgestones, they're asking for worse tires to be made.

5. Blue Junk

Blue Junk Well-Known Member

Let us know how sourcing those stones works out for ya...:rolleyes:

6. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

I like Ice Cream...you should see the spectacle I make of myself when the ice cream man drives through my neighbor hood. :D

7. DavieStone

DavieStone Well-Known Member

Speaking of sucking it....i will be down in diego next week to see you and a place named addys comes to mind :)

8. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

Those seem good, too. Best in the world, even.

Try and buy a set.

9. DavieStone

Ya think so cup cake....i have been in this place pretty heavy for 5 years. The last year...my time and money were well spent on making sure that I race again rather than paying huge amounts of spousal maintenance and gaining equal custody of my kids.

Still yet....i am willing to bet that you could be on rossi's ducati loaded with the best brid-illi-netials and smoke ya any day. So you go get down with your bad yellow plating self big girl ;-)

10. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

Awww, is Davie mad? By the way, I like your sig. Too bad a rider who's ego has an ego is also a piece of shit.

11. H8R

With the shit going on in TJ...there was no way I'm going. Sorry buddy.

There is a strip club in Broceanside we call the Purple Church...it's hideous...at least it was last time I was there...but I'll meet you there.

12. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

Yup and the US privateer guys said that the Pirelli tires the CLub racers can get are better than the SBK spec tire.

13. DavieStone

Actually I am laughing. Thanks!

14. DavieStone

Get this...I am at discount tire and the bastards are trying to sell me pirelli's! Give me a second...I am about to launch on this guy like a freaking spider monkey!

15. P 51 Jockey

P 51 Jockey Well-Known Member

You're on a contract. That goes for your truck too.:crackup:

16. H8R

I asked Hurricane about Addy's. He said no bueno. Nobody we know is going near Mex.

Pirelli's are too good for you. You should get some cheng shins. :D

17. H8R

If you really want to have fun ask him about Jessica Zalusky.

:D

18. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

And Josh Hayes on a ASB-prepped R1 on the same Dunlops would ... wait ...

No need to make theoretical wagers on that one. It happened.

19. Cody W.

Cody W. Well-Known Member

ive banged more beachsss and put more kids in private school going there than the naacp....last time i left there i smelled like vanilla with sparkles for a week.

20. H8R

I've always wondered how sparkles smelled. Then she came on stage with her giant man hands.

:D