1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dungeons and Dragons

Discussion in 'General' started by backcountryme, Apr 2, 2019.

1. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

I was assassinated by a petty, vengeful DM in '84(?).
    Level 8 hunter/ranger or some shit with great reflexes, etc. Got nicked by a poison arrow in a bar...
    Everyone's jaw dropped.
    Haven't played since.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Replaced it with Assassin's Creed, uh? :D

3. Kelbor

Kelbor Well-Known Member

I was in that bar that night. You had it coming. You opened that trash talkin' gap on your face for the last time.
    I was the Mage at the bar, Level 10, yellow robes with a purple sash, with the wicked Staff of Protection and the Sword of Hemerdangler strapped to my back.

My jaw didn't drop. You had it coming.

4. fastfreddie

Anything to kill a mo-fo and not go to jail. Besides, there's glorious Middle Eastern, European and North American scenery. The graphics are quite good. I turn off all the HUD display stuff...looks like I'm watching a movie whose main character is controlled by my will. :D
    Jumping off a towering minaret, watching the ground come rushing to meet me, actually flips my stomach.

You're mistaken. I didn't visit drag bars, where players named their penis and wore strap-ons on the wrong side... :Poke:
    :crackup:

5. Kelbor

Kelbor Well-Known Member

No Shit? Could have sworn it was you....Strange that there was another stealthy as fuck level 8 ranger that got knicked by a poison arrow. And I never said it was a drag bar but somehow you knew?

6. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Still play. Got a group of guys & we have been playing since ~2000.
    Paper & Pencil.

cha0s#242 likes this.
  7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You seem to know an awful lot about drag bars for someone who
    hasn't been to drag bars.
    Just sayin'.

8. Kelbor

Kelbor Well-Known Member

9. fastfreddie

I just assumed it was a drag bar, what with all that sashaying in robes, dicknames, bedroom toys and no mention of women? :D

10. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Ahem, Mages can't use swords, it's a class restriction. :D

11. Kelbor

Kelbor Well-Known Member

You are correct. The sword was a reference to my cock. Which, as suspected by fastfreddie (bedroom nick name?), is named HemroidDangler (or Hemerdangler for short).

cha0s#242 likes this.
  12. fastfreddie

In that case, nice choice of pet names for your fetish. :crackup:

And, yes, to my name. A testament to my seductive skills, given to me when I was about 13. :cool:
    :D

13. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

If it was strapped to your back, your penis must be long and extremely flexible.

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Rosie?

15. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

got plenty of chicks growin up in a small town.. again, not a lot else to do. Super easy to ride your bike over to their house when parents were gone (not like living in a big city where you needed to go miles away, our town was exactly 1 mile wide/tall). And being a lifeguard at the public pool certainly didn't hurt .. IN fact, needed time most summers AWAY from chicks on occasion, so d&d was a nice excuse sometimes.. "sorry, i'm busy tonight" . Just sayin .. ;)

16. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

we had this stuff all over the ground a few months of the year.. it was called snow. LOL

17. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

A buddy of mine is putting together an online game. Looking for more players. If anyone here is interested PM me. We haven't played in forever, and just learning 5e, so the game will be heavily house rules.

18. Jedb

We just shifted from 3.5 to 5 and bypassed 4 entirely.
    Our group originally played D&D, AD&D, 3rd Edition, 3.5, and now 5th. It's a pretty good system and simplified a lot of things that got tedious with 3.5.

19. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

I haven't played since AD&D. I have the Players and DM guide. The system seems good.

20. Jedb

AD&D (2nd edition) and 5th Edition are similar in a lot of ways. Much more flow if that makes sense.
    You no longer need to run your "powered up" / "normal state" character on a spreadsheet so you get all the stats.

Enjoy the game!

backcountryme likes this.