1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

<Dungeon Rant>

Discussion in 'General' started by fastfreddie, Jun 17, 2023.

Tags:
  1. evomach

evomach Well-Known Member

Unless it's Danica?

2. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

When my employees are being whiny or lazy, or just generally being pussies, I call them little bitches, or whiney cunts, or to get the sand out of their clits, or to get their panties out of a wad.

And they give it right back to me when I’m being a Mary.

It’s just the way we talk to each other, what with our toxic masculinity and all.

Pixelator and Quicktoy like this.
  3. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

Whining dogs? Yeah they annoys me, also...

4. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Wow. Just wow. Are you so unaware that your employees talk to you like that because you talk like that to them? And you’re in charge? How the fuck else are they supposed to talk to you? Where’s the face palm smiley…

5. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

She’s improved a lot on her commentary, and it’s a high bar. I don’t really get the aspiration for a cute/sexy outfit, but I’m not a dude, whatever. And she can keep her mitts off Alonso. :p

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Odd, just about every female I know uses bitch as a generic derogatory term including my wife who is far from a weak woman. As for who normalized it - everyone of both sexes.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm good with running off anyone if they don't like how this website - and again I repeat it is a website, one of billions - is run. Not really sure why your opinion they're a great person would matter on that score.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Where did he intimate he had the slightest problem with them talking to him that way?

9. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I guess that is where our experiences differ.

10. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

He didn’t. As the boss, he didn’t get that he set the tone? Am I speaking Klingon here?

tiggen likes this.
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The point is neither he nor his employees have an issue with the tone that is being set. Not sure it's klingon but it doesn't seem to be standard American English as nothing in his post looked like anyone has a problem.

Yzasserina likes this.
  12. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Sup’ Pot. Happy Sat’day.:cool:

Yzasserina likes this.
  13. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

We are a construction crew of toxically masculine manly men. We are too busy building America to worry about what you or the woke PC army thinks of us.

14. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

OK hon, knock yourself out. Have a great weekend!

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Booger, sounds like your crew is weak in their shit talking for a construction crew. :D

How many guys named or nicknamed Roscoe on the crew? :crackup:

long path/road likes this.
  16. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Sensitivity training would go a long way for you to empathize.

Have you ever thought whether or not those poor nails want to be hit with hammers?

17. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

It’s weak AF, real grade school level stuff.

If proper folks like Yazz knew how we talked to each other when I was in the Corps, they would have been appalled and offended.

We looked real pretty in our dress blues, but that wasn’t real. We were dirty, filthy mofos underneath.

cbush, TurboBlew, StaccatoFan and 5 others like this.
  18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Greatest insults I’ve ever heard or been thrown at me where from older, well seasoned construction dudes. :crackup:

fuck, some were so funny but so politically incorrect they stuck with me and still make me laugh. If swearing was poetry I met quite a few shit talking Whitmans :crackup:

ToofPic, Pixelator and long path/road like this.
  19. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

This is seriously fucked up? Teach them not to be want to be hit? Wow.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Are you drunk?

ToofPic likes this.