1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

<Dungeon Rant>

Discussion in 'General' started by fastfreddie, Jun 17, 2023.

Tags:
  1. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Agreed, and more power to you for helping others.

tophyr likes this.
  2. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

You better rethink that! Toofpic will back me up in correcting you on this. The toughest insults historically come from truck drivers. You better recognize.

ToofPic likes this.
  3. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Nothing was directed at her but her sig other was labeled a whiny bitch and it went downhill or uphill from there depending how desperate you are for entertainment

4. Phl218

Phl218 .

That was refreshing

ToofPic likes this.
  5. long path/road

long path/road let's think about this!..??

are we seriously going to make this in hall of fame thread?? Guinness world recording.?? why? complaining is complaining bitching is bitching...I would like to think after alot of shit..don't wine bitch or complain!! we all set ourselves up to go down a path... now who has 1994 fzr 600? asking for an amigo? shit damn. ...is that well ??? I probably shouldn't....

6. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I think it’s something in their household, for Frednando to go off the cliff, then the Mrs shortly after, maybe they got the wrong jar of mushrooms for their pizza!

ToofPic likes this.
  7. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Very offensive to mushrooms…. They always always have the opposite effect of what we’ve seen in this thread :D ;)

Razr and Phl218 like this.
  8. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

I think that’s what they’re designed for.

You were talking about the douche, right?

ToofPic likes this.
  9. pickled egg

And that is why certain insufferable people are blackholed.

And why only about half of the posts in this thread actually appear on my screen.

Quicktoy likes this.
  10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I don't block anyone. Even an idiot can occasionally have something worthwhile to say.

11. pickled egg

Prove it. :Poke: ;)

notbostrom likes this.
  12. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Holy Cow! What a read!! I love Yzasserina and fab 5frddies posts here,and hope it was just party liquor talk. Language/words are subject at best these days.Everything's offensive to everyone if you want to dissect it.
    Bitches! :moon:

13. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

Your bathroom mirror is confirmation.

14. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Gawdammit!!!! Guess I know what I’m whistling the next million days :crackup: I came here just to see wtf going on dammit :crackup:

15. pickled egg

I take great offense to this insinuation that I have ever posted anything worthwhile on this BBS! :mad:

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep. I think treating people as they treat you is professional.

This response is why I asked about your level of sobriety as it you response is not in response to my comment about Fred. The post you responded to where I say you have a chip on your shoulder was about your comments regarding women and words used and so on.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

sheepofblue likes this.
  18. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

:crackup:

19. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Whatever happened to mad Brad?

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I got bored with him a couple decades back.