1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by pjzocc, Aug 25, 2017.

1. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

Probably not a whole lot of interest given the audience here, but I figure there's one or three of you who might be interested in a classic. Here goes:

(copy and pasta'd directly from my List of Craig's ad... because I'm lazy)

1993 Ducati 750 Supersport.

What you're looking at is a classic piece of glorious Italian workmanship. A Desmo v-twin with pipes that grumble and growl. A beautiful redheaded mistress that will seduce you and keep you begging for more!

Sure, you can get a Hondasaki, or a Yamazuki, or even one of them Harley-McDavidsons... but...

BUT

If you want something you-nique (see what I did there???), something truly SOULFUL, then you want... no no no... you NEED a Ducati.

What's the deal on the bike? She's got good dancing shoes (Dunlop Q3 with plenty of life left), she just went to the gynecologist and had her internal exam (oil change, new plugs), and her cardiologist visit is up to date (belts and valves done around 500 miles ago). She's got a fancy seat (Corbin) and extensions for her eyes (mirror extension blocks).

Now, she IS a classic. And she's been around the block a time or two. So she's not perfect, but that's what gives her her charm and appeal. She's a head-turner, and still the hottest piece you'll see at the Dino on a Saturday night!

Stand out from the crowd. As the old Italian saying goes - "In una scodella di spaghetti essere i ravioli (In a bowlful of spaghetti be the ravioli)".

Price is $1993. Title clear. Miles are thirty thousand something.

Don't send counter offer without looking at her. Price IS negotiable but don't send an offer without seeing her. Cash only. Call or text. Don't email... I have 6,002 unread emails. I doubt I'll see yours BUT if you must email me, please put "Italian Scallion" in the subject field. (SCALLION not sTallion... why? Ask Tommy)

If you bring me a 12 pack of Peroni I'll knock off $100.

I'll send more pics. Let me know what you want. I can send you a picture of my step-cat. She's a miserable little shit.

pics are on the link below which takes you to said ad. I don't feel like posting pics here. Again, I'm lazy. Maybe I'll post some later. If I feel like it...

https://syracuse.craigslist.org/mcy/d/1993-ducati-750ss/6277144110.html

BTW the bike is in Syracuse NY. Phoenix/B'ville area (for those who didn't pick up on that detail from the CL ad)

2. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Ok, here's one. That's it. Txt me for more if you want... I'm gonna poop.

3. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

SOLD!!!

Thanks WERA

4. sideburn34

sideburn34 Well-Known Member

LMAO!!!! Congrats on the sale PJ