1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati V4R

Discussion in 'General' started by ljuice26, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

Lol that was actually a pocket post...I was reading this on the train and when I got to my car I noticed that this was quoted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

It's okay, you can say butt-post. :D

Newyork likes this.
  3. Ra.Ge. Raptor

Ra.Ge. Raptor wanna_be_fast

they did test on a wsbk spec V4R ,with tc turned off to meet bsb regulations. I'm not sure they'll race that bike.

Phl218 likes this.
  4. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

While BSB is a great series, probably second to WSBK, it's quite a demotion for Redding, I expected him to land in WSBK.

5. Phl218

Phl218 .

That’s his goal after 2 years

6. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I hope you choke on a float bowl gasket from a 1200 bandit

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

:crackup:

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

He’s probably making more money in BSB

Phl218 likes this.
  9. Phl218

Phl218 .

10. Phl218

Phl218 .

11. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

RC211V :D

Phl218 likes this.
  12. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

LOL, Michael rutters ride for the TT, 184,000, honda before mods from the factory floor, and a 25,000 ish vr4 of the showroom will beat it. Love rutter and performance bikes, I'm sure someone helped but in 2018 if I wanted to be fast, it wouldn't be on a honda

Gorilla George likes this.
  13. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

you can have an nxs, and 4 ducatis for the price of 1 Honda bike that will still under perform pretty much every liter bike out of the box in the market, hope HRC reads the beeb

14. zrx12man

zrx12man Captain Amazing

15. Phl218

Phl218 .

And Abraham is in there twice

16. Not accurate.

In World Superstock, where the bikes are raced in stock form (stock motors, wheels, calipers, forks, etc), when was the last time a Honda won, landed on a Podium, or even the top 5?

For that matter, when was the last time a Honda finished within 5 seconds of the Podium?

That is the best judge because those bikes are stock, ridden by some of the best riders in the world, on the same tires, using the same fuel.

Those aren't all homologation specials either. We are talking about the standard models in almost every case. In the past 10 years Honda hasn't been able to beat any of the other OEM's standard bikes when they are all raced in stock form.

BTW - they aren't "perceived to be" underpowered, they are underpowered...by a pretty good bit. If this (2017) bike would have been built in 2010, it would have been great. But as of now, it is a turd.

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

In the RRW article, they said for 2018 their cbr was making 220+ hp and was extremely reliable. Where are the other MA superbikes at?

18. gixxerboy55

gixxerboy55 Well-Known Member

What Dyno was that, the ultimate test is the track.

19. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

Nobody going to talk about the recall on the street model?

20. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I can't tell you where it is at but I can tell you who likely manufactured it. Dynojet...the favored dyno of those who like overly optimistic HP figures. :D