1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Hypermotard sp

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Ducracer66, Sep 2, 2018.

1. Ducracer66

Ducracer66 Well-Known Member

2013 Ducati Hypermotard SP 821
    Located in Newnan GA.

The bike runs great looks flawless. 6000 miles . Fresh oil and new cam belts Dunlop Q3+,fender eliminator kit , Ducati performance seat , shorty levers, SC project high mount carbon pipe , never been down . The bike will include rear stand and factory fender kit . The Hypermotard has An APTC, oil-bathed clutch is a new addition to the final drive, compete with a slipper function ,Traction control and ABS

The Hypermotard SP modes are Race (110 hp, “High” throttle response and Level One ABS applied only to the front wheel, with no rear ABS); Sport (110 hp, “Medium” throttle response, Level Two ABS with some rear-lift control); and Wet (75 hp, “Low” throttle response and Level Three ABS with maximum braking

stability and rear-wheel lift prevention). Open to cash and trade
    $8500
    Text for pictures

Track ready grom / mini supermoto
    https://atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/mpo/d/ducati-hypermotard-sp/6685549020.html

2. ecolyer325

ecolyer325 Active Member

L. ...
    ..k 'll .

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

3. Ducracer66

?

4. ecolyer325

ecolyer325 Active Member

Sorry about that. My little nephew got my phone and did whatever he pleased with it.
    Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Gorilla George likes this.
  5. Ducracer66

6. Ducracer66

7. Ducracer66