1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati 848 1098 Sharkskinz w/ New Pro Paint

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by D-Swens, Jan 26, 2018.

1. D-Swens

D-Swens sniffin paint fumes

Ducati 848 1098 Sharkskinz w/ New Professional Paint Work

Sharkskinz Race Upper, Ram Air extensions, and Bellypan.

This set had a very very minor lowside, with just the lightest scuffs / minimal damage. We did a VERY THOROUGH professional repair process, including epoxy primer all over, and block sanded back out.

The parts were then professionally painted gloss red with blacked out ram air tubes, and blacked out bellypan (R Style), and finished under 3.5 layers of high gloss clearcoat. They have not been out of the shop since brandnew Paint.

Retail for these parts is $743
    Includes $400 - $500 in nice paint work

Priced to move at $699

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. D-Swens

3. G8rDuc

G8rDuc N00B

Hey Swen, is the tail fairing not included?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. D-Swens

These are leftover spares from a team we worked with, and did not have an extra tail with them. We can order a new tail and paint to match if you want.

5. D-Swens

This set is still for sale.

Been getting tons of questions about the tail.

We did a bunch of Uppers, bunch of bellypans, and bunch of tails. These are just the good parts that are still leftover. I can order a SuperSport (oem seat) or Superbike tail to add to this set no problem. I own a paint shop, I painted this set... painting 100 more tails to match this exactly is really no issue at all.

6. D-Swens

Still for sale!

7. D-Swens

These parts are still for sale...

I added a Sharkskinz Superbike tail to this deal, with new paint ( @ $150). Will prob make a new post I guess at some point with new pics. In the mean time, bump! Still for Sale!