1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati 748 questions

Discussion in 'General' started by rd400racer, Mar 10, 2022.

1. Scott S.

Scott S. Well-Known Member

Ditto. Mille or 1st gen RSV.. The C5 Corvette equivalent performance value in the sport bike world.

Jedb likes this.
  2. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

There’s an 03 tuono for sale pretty cheap at my buddy’s shop here in Cincy. Old guy we ride with downsized to an SV and put this one up consignment style.

5axis and rd400racer like this.
  3. Scott S.

By any chance would he be Dick Wessel?

4. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Do you have a link to it by chance?

5. cpettit

yep

6. cpettit

I don’t know if it’s online but call AFJ race shop. They down have much web presence.

rd400racer likes this.
  7. Scott S.

Holy crap, small world. We go back to the 70's motocross explosion. Haven't seen him in years.

8. cpettit

The weasel is a great guy. Love riding with him on sundays. Bet he was a madman back in the day.

9. Scott S.

Oh the stories are worthy of a long night by a fire. Laugh till your gut hurts. Going to have to get back there and spin a Sunday with you guys on my VFR800fi. I still know every backroad between 125 and 52 all the way to Point Pleasant by memory.
    Tell him Swensgard says hey. I'm sure that Tuono I he is selling is mint.

cpettit likes this.
  10. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

I sold mine a couple of weeks ago and am still pretty sad about it.

@rd400racer Tell your son to get a modern bike. I understand the nostalgia for old bikes from most of the geezers on this forum, but not from a 30 year old.

gixxerboy55 and TurboBlew like this.