1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati 1199/1299 parts

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Lizard 1, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Lizard 1

Lizard 1 Well-Known Member

Got some parts from my previous racebike for sale. Hit me up if interested. Shipping is on you.

-1199/1299 aluminum tank. Yes, they’re all the same. Can also be fitted to an 899/959 but you need a few things. It’s minty and has no dents or scratches. No pump but can include a cap, but don’t have a key so you’d have to yank the tumblers. Asking $1000

-1299 stock exhaust. Sell that race exhaust and slap this baby on. Will fit the 1199 also. I think maybe even the 899/959 but you need to research. Asking $500

-1299 race fairings. All are professionally painted. Black set is a carbon Kevlar set. Stiff but light. Upper and two piece tail. Italian colors are Armor bodies. Upper and lowers only. Have intake in red or the carbon ones you can use also. Everything You see pictured $750.

-1199/1299 cast or standard wheelset. Comes with rotors and speed sensor on front. Tires will be taken off for shipping. Have some knicks and were used for practice and rain races. True and no bends or dents. Asking $800

Had to collage the pics to get them to work. Too many. PM me and I can email you higher res images.

Attached Files: