1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drool

Discussion in 'General' started by mattbnj, Feb 22, 2003.

1. mattbnj

mattbnj Well-Known Member

2. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

But it's a Honda. :D

3. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

And it's HIS Honda! :p

4. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

And it's so pretty and shiny.... for the moment. Guess he hasn't raced it yet.

See Ya,

Darrin Talbott

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Neato. Maybe I can can one from Honda sometime around August. Or was the release date September? :D
    Honda Smonda, I'd rather have a VES left over. :)

6. HFD1Motorsports

HFD1Motorsports BIKE TUNA

very nice bike! would like to go over the whole thing looking at the goodies:)

7. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Yes but it's still jackasses;)

8. mad brad

mad brad Guest

no one in the world has ever won an ama championship with style and poise as kurtis. he has 100 times the balls than his dad and brother. {just thought you should know}

9. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Nicky,Eric,shall I go on:)

10. mad brad

mad brad Guest

yep. none of them won at the last race in the last corner with a daring move. oh, and eric boz is a pu$$. but yeah, go on if you like.

11. F4crasher

F4crasher Active Member

I agree that the way Kurtis won at Willow was awesome. I always thought he was a prick until I met him, he's actually pretty cool. However, you're wrong about Eboz, Brad, the boy is tougher than you think.

12. F4crasher

F4crasher Active Member

I agree that the way Kurtis won at Willow was awesome. I always thought he was a prick until I met him, he's actually pretty cool. However, you're wrong about Eboz, Brad, the boy is tougher than you think.

13. Dan Kyle

Dan Kyle Well-Known Member

At Willow that was Hacking that put the "daring" move on Bostrom, Kurtis reeped the benefits of the two of them banging together.

14. F4crasher

F4crasher Active Member

Yep, you're right. This is a good example of why one shouldn't be online after he's been drinking all weekend because he's stuck at home in a blizzard!! All I want to do is ride!!!

15. wera94

wera94 Well-Known Member

The number 80 on it ruins the entire bike!!!

16. mattbnj

mattbnj Well-Known Member

Is this better?[​IMG]

17. Tank Boy

Tank Boy clank clank boom

Who is AMA #1717?
    :confused: :D

18. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Jackass:D He's my hero!Notice my #s.

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Matt, who is that? With Kushitani leathers, and the paint scheme on the lid, it isn't the Canadian tumbleweed. :confused:

20. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

That's the friggin Energizer Bunny dude:cool: Just keeps going and going.........:D