1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drool - RC30

Discussion in 'General' started by xn85turbo, May 14, 2011.

1. xn85turbo

xn85turbo Well-Known Member

2. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

clean up on aisle....uh, whatever aisle my pants are on. :eek:

3. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

One of my dream machines also. I always liked it better than the 45. Got a 51 though!!:up:

4. alocker

alocker Well-Known Member

Wow, it seems the classic and collector bike market is exploding this year. Wasn't that a $15k bike 2 yrs ago?

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

51 doesn't even belong in the same galaxy of coolness as the other two. No offense. I had one.

6. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

I'll go you one better, the RC31!

[​IMG]

:D

7. rugbymook

rugbymook Under Construction

8. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Yea I know....always liked it's smaller cousin also...RVF400!

9. benprobst

benprobst Well-Known Member

I think its more like 4.

10. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Some bikes will always be icons. ZX7RR's, 916's, and RC30's, etc. Some are more attainable than others.
    The 30 is right near the top of my "Lottery List" with a couple (but not many)
    Honders. It's almost mythical:wow:
    Cheers, Lee S.

11. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

My buddy has 2 of them he used to race. One is pretty much stock, the other has every single HRC kit part that was available to the public. His house was hit y lightning, so they werent hit by the fire but the engines were apart and the firemen hit them with their extinguishers. So they need motors rebuilt obviously, but Ive seen both rollers and if I had the cash Id buy them Hes selling them together

12. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

I got to ride one on the street a few years ago that an old racing buddy owned. What a sweet bike. I also had a chance to ride an NC30 in England years ago. Awesome bikes, unforgettable rides.

13. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Pat was it Manny's?

14. PMooney Jr.

Sure was, beautiful bike. It started making a ticking noise from the valve cover while I was on it..... Man, talk about a shitty feeling :( Riding your buddies RC30 and something happening to it. It still ran fine but I don't know what it was. I haven't seen Manny in years now. Gabe says he speaks with him regularly though and that he's doing well.

15. PMooney Jr.

Do we know each other?

16. D Cantrell

D Cantrell Well-Known Member

You talking about Manusuthakis (sp)?

17. PMooney Jr.

Manny Otman

18. D Cantrell

D Cantrell Well-Known Member

Gotcha....flashed back to 1997 for a minute there. I guess that Daytona '97 was the last time that I saw you both. Hope youv'e been doing well.

19. PMooney Jr.

Cantrell, that name does take me back a few years! There was a whole crew of Spartanburg guys. Chris Greer and a bunch of others I remember racing with. I've been good, how about you?

20. Mook

Mook Well-Known Member

NC30's Rule!