1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Dream Act" a reality

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by cav115, Jun 15, 2012.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Marxist dictators act like that also :Poke:

2. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

To put it in the plainest words possible he is allowing the predominantly Hispanic illegal immigrant children to stay in the US in the hopes that it will cause the Hispanic community to se him as the pro Hispanic candidate and vote for him.

Its for the chilluns dont you know....:Puke:

3. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Accurized®

4. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

What's the point. Your mind is made up. If he cured cancer, turned water into beer for Lever and discovered an unlimited power source, you would still hate him.

5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Absolutely because none of those things are in his job title either.

6. sheepofblue

No actually many follow the law and constitution. Some try to expand authority by passing new laws while others try to expand authority by reinterpreting the constitution but few ignore the law like him and most of his administration.

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

So ya got nothin.

I don't hate him Panther. I think he is a dismal failure as president and am pretty sure he is not in a field which will prepare him to cure cancer of discover unlimited anything except for rhetoric and hot air. He is no better than Bush.

8. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

So the Hispanics hold the majority vote?

This policy will most likely piss more people off than win a relatively few Hispanic votes.

9. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

You are correct, sir. I have nothing that will change your mind/opinion.

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Have a happy Fathers Day PC. It's way too nice outside to ponder politics.

11. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

And :beer: to you fellow father!

12. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Happy Father's Day you old farts.

13. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I dont think that the people this will piss off were going to vote for him anyhow.

That being said, I think PC and Acree have the right attitude for today. Happy Fathers Day all!:up:

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

It is refreshing to know that you young farts will be here to take over when we are gone. You hold great promise.

15. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Gaaassspppp! (slow motion deep record screech too, as I read this.)

You'd be lucky to make it to the end of the week w/out a visit from some death squad.

:crackup:

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Speaking of young farts.

17. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Requirements:
    18-30 Attended high school or Served in the Military?? WTF??

Gonna be a run on Diplomas, Transcripts...the fake kind..who would know the difference, hell they don't even actully look at Birth Certificates...LOL

How do you get in the Military if you are not a US Citizen??

18. Donkey1

Donkey1 Well-Known Member

Thats what I was wondering. A friend of mine has a degree for physics engineering, the navy wouldnt take him because he got a dui while he was in college. That was the only trouble he had ever been in but if you are an illegal you can get in? Makes no sense to me.

19. sheepofblue

I might be incorrect but I think existing law allows a foreign national to join and it earns them a faster path to being a citizen currently.

Of course it is all a lie from the commie and traditional media that saying this for the children.... Up to 30 :crackup:

20. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

The US Military does not allow illegal immigrants to join the military. You have to have a green card.