1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Dream Act" a reality

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by cav115, Jun 15, 2012.

1. kmfegan

kmfegan Well-Known Member

Basically President Obama gained the office for his first time on the backs of one minority group that has increasingly become disenfranchised to the point that he had to find a new group of minorities to take him to office for a second term.

2. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

The old saying about "birds of a feather stick together" has meaning with this act by Obama. It's just like when a person has been caught killing someone and a reporter sticks a mic in front of the killers mother and asks questions about him. The mother will always go on and on about how he's innocent, a good kid that would never hurt anyone.............Not one word about how he screwed up his early life and now needs to face the music.

Because of the propensity to defend one's own kind, Obama knows that he will now get additional votes from all the Mexican/American groups out there that don't care if people are here illegally, and most of these groups members are likely legal and they can vote.

The thing that is more troubling than that is; Obama finds it very easy to circumvent Congress when it suits him. He's just not a team player. He seems to care nothing about the Constitution or how it's suppose to work. It's his way or the highway so to speak. The man is a dangerous mofo.

3. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

How does that explain Governor Good Hair's actions?

4. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

WOW! :eek: So he's the first President to ever go around Congress? I'm shocked. Shocked I say! :rolleyes:

5. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

A water/electric bill, bank statement and some other form of non pictured ID...with a matching address on it.:down:

6. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

The other guy did it so its OK if Obama does too? Thats the standard argument for the massive deficit spending so I guess why not use it now too.
    I may be mistaken but didnt he criticize Bush and say that he was not going to do shit like this when he was lying to everyone during his campaign in '08?

7. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

It's not just 'the other guy'. Presidents have been doin' this since Eisenhower. And probably before him. There's a reason the President has that power.

8. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Ask Sheriff Joe Arpaio if he's ignoring the law/constitution. :Poke:

If you haven't figured it out, the vultures run the country not the LEO's.

Gov. Good Hair is running for the top Office?!?!?!? CITE!!!

Try to stay on topic here!

Yea, but how much shit did YOU give the last President over that sort of thing? And now? Not so much, eh?

Last edited: Jun 16, 2012
  9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

A lot less than they should. It's all good Bob since the Bamster only wants what's best for the chirren.

10. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I don't know. Tell us.

11. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

So you don't know what explains his 180 degree turn about on immigration policy?

Last edited: Jun 16, 2012
  12. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

You've GOT to be shitting me. :rolleyes:

Cite or you're just flapping you jaws to hear yourself talking.

13. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I don't remember. Was he against it before he was for it, or was he for it before he was against it? Of course, he doesn't get to make it his rule for the country in any case. Perry isn't the President.

If you're so miffed at Perry for his stance does that mean that you're also miffed at Obama?

14. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Of course, that concept is totally impossible in your insecure little world, right? There's absolutely no way the President could actually have the country's best interest at heart?

15. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup::crackup:
    Damn man, you are funnier than Eddie Murphy with lines like that!

I have seen nothing to indicate that old Floppy Ears wants anything other than just to get reelected.

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I've seen no evidence of that butt feel free to enlighten me.

17. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Not sure how this is helping him wins points for reelection....

18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It probably varies from state to state, but here, you can register with no ID at all and then step right into a voting booth.

19. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

20. Donkey1

Donkey1 Well-Known Member

:stupid:
    Bama doesnt give two shits about our country, the constitution, or our laws and it shows. He only cares about getting re elected, power, and his personal agenda.