1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dragons

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Did there really used to be dragons, and they died out, like how there used to be dinosaurs, but now they are gone?

Or was there never a such thing as dragons?

I almost don’t want to know the answer, because I don’t want to ruin it and be disappointed. But I’m curious.

2. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Sooooo you got a big bag of weed for Xmas I see...

:crackup:

G 97, zjay, cha0s#242 and 10 others like this.
  3. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

You are such an overgrown toddler with an Adult Bank account...and I don't mean that as an insult. Truly I don't.

Fire-Breathing dragons are fiction.

You could consider dinosaurs the real creatures "dragons" are based on.

Kimodo dragons are the largest still existing lizards on the planet.

upload_2019-12-27_21-50-4.jpeg

Gorilla George likes this.
  4. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

I was fortunate enough to see Komodos at a zoo once. Extremely impressive creatures. I know gators and crocs are probably more dangerous and a bit more menacing, but I’d shit a brick if I saw a Komodo in the wild.

5. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

downloadfile-23.jpeg

6. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

There’s currently no zoological or archaeological evidence of the existence of dragons.

We do have some pretty freaky creatures on Earth, though. Alligators/crocs, great whites, Komodos, the weaponized ostrich that is the Cassowary, giant squid, Caitlin Jenner, etc.

7. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Almost every culture has some kind of dragon myth. I like to think that there is a reason for that.

8. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Puff the Magic Dragon was real, they wrote books and songs and made movies about him. Same with Smaug. Sheesh

Phl218 likes this.
  9. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

K51000 and Phl218 like this.
  10. StaccatoFan

Thanks for the spelling correction...my mistake.

Yeah...they're pretty bad ass animals. The REAL threat they pose to anyone bitten by them is probably the deadly bacteria in their saliva more than anything.
    While being attacked by a gator or croc is going to be a horrible event...lingering and suffering an agonizing drawn out ordeal due to the bacteria from a Komodo Dragon
    bite would probably be as bad or worse.

11. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Funny you say that. It sounds like they’ve debunked the bacteria thing, and the Komodo is actually a Venomous lizard. The fucker just gets even more badass. Plus it’s got that totally yoked neck/trap.

edit: https://www.google.com/amp/s/relay....on/public/amp/news/2009/5/komodo-dragon-venom

Bloodhound and StaccatoFan like this.
  12. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Wow...

Like, fucking wow...

13. StaccatoFan

That's some seriously bad ass info there...thank you!

I want to apologize to everyone because Senna and I had a semi-serious conversation in the middle of this thread that has the potential to go full MetalHead.

Banditracer and Senna like this.
  14. BrianC636

BrianC636 Well-Known Member

2XIDB

she’s hot as hell...even today.

KneeDragger_c69 and Phl218 like this.
  15. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

You've already been informed why that's likely not the case.

16. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Like Tasslehoff Burrfoot told F'lar, "Never laugh at live dragons."

17. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

The gators around Gainesville are pretty tame and easy. Usually on or two shots will put them in your lap.

18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Between jabberwockies and unicorns, dragons didn’t have a chance.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  19. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

Thank you for the thread Chris! Come on people, 100 pages before the RB - UC shit show hits that please!

AMac and Gorilla George like this.
  20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Go to Puerto Rico, there's still Dragons there. No, not the chicks with the whale tails and hoop earnings.

The Iguanas. Out at the pool, a little hung over (maybe still a little drunk) and one of those f@ckers flies out of a tree into the pool, holy shit, you'll turn into Brave Sir Robin.

fastfreddie likes this.