1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drag racing on Discovery channel

Discussion in 'General' started by britx303, Sep 13, 2022.

1. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

On that show, she annoys the absolute fuck out

2. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Oh MY GOD!!!
    Look at her butt
    she Looks like one
    Of those rap video girls or something.

I like big Butts
    And I cannot lie
    No other brother can deny

britx303 likes this.
  3. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

4. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Stop!!! I gotta focus today when I get to work!!!!

Sabre699 and britx303 like this.
  5. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Street Outlaws NPK. Its a drag racing soap opera that is making bank for a lot of the competitors. People lining up by the hundreds or thousands to get autographs, pics, or gear from them. Say what you want, but its the hottest thing going in American motorsports right now. Some of the cars in the series are plain mind boggling. Necks with tech…yeah, I’m watching.

Gixxerguy855 and britx303 like this.
  6. britx303

One of my wife’s uncles is in the not seen line up roster or whatever it’s called for NPK’s. He’s been racing Budds/MIR forevah. He’s been super close to being in some episodes besides the shots of him in the background…… but no clue on details etc. We aren’t that far from MIR, we just never seem to make it to the drag events, just all the dirt stuff and demolition derby’s

bpro likes this.
  7. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Butt, butt...

StaccatoFan likes this.
  8. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

No prep racing became huge a few years ago, maybe 5 years now. It was a way to race “street” but on the track.
    They made the no prep kings to try and capitalize on that. but it’s far from no prep. They sprinkle some prep here, take some prep away there and the rules are just as tight as any other major series. What has turned from a way to legally take racing off the streets into a yawn fest of cars no-one can relate to.
    Small tire no prep is yuuuge still and it’s still staying grass roots. street outlaws show has realized no one cares about race cars races on the street and their latest show is back to roots small tire builds.

9. iagsxr

iagsxr Well-Known Member

You're all aware Tony Stewart's old lady drives a Top Fuel car and probably ain't gonna steal your fries?

Beautiful-Leah-Pruett-Funny-Car-Top-Fuel-Nostalgia.jpg

britx303 likes this.
  10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Last I saw Tony Stewart it looked like he ate all the fries.

11. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

A good friend of mine was invited to an NPK special for "Local Heros" that is supposed to air this year sometime. He had a blast and tested well but unfortunately had a stupid mechanical in his first race (faulty battery switch). Driver "B-Rad" "Brad Eglian is local to me and often shows up to local no prep and small tire events to cheer on the locals.

britx303 likes this.
  12. britx303

I’d let her steal my fries……..

13. MGM

MGM Well-Known Member

9E015269-BA36-43ED-B048-E65C5282A83C.jpeg

Sabre699 likes this.
  14. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

The street outlaw guys in my area make a damn good living on the weekends at the drag strip when they're not breaking stuff

15. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Britt likes this.