1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dog Abusers need the John Wick pencil treatment

Discussion in 'General' started by StaccatoFan, Apr 9, 2023.

1. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

2. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Yea there are some brutal people out there.

3. Pride & Joy

Pride & Joy Well-Known Member

The pencil treatment would be too quick.

TurboBlew likes this.
  4. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

when I clicked this thread I thought it was going to be about someone beating the shit out of a dog or torturing a dog. While abandoning your dog is reprehensible, as with a small amount of effort you could easily find a place for it…. I was almost relieved because with stories like these someone good always takes them. at least they didn’t get emaciated or injured before being rescued.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2023
    Mike Lafayette, cbush and Razr like this.
  5. boxcrash

boxcrash Loading.....Please Wait

Yeah I do not get it. I had almost 16 years with my Lab pup, and I can say the last 2 years were hard and not fun taking care of him, even cleaning up several #2 accidents in the garage a week, sometimes once or twice a day, and at the end 5 or 6 horrible events every night, but I would have gave anything to have another 2 "good" years with him

Razr, backho and ToofPic like this.
  6. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

I had a stepfather once who was a real piece of work if not a true real piece of shit.
    Like any piece of s*** he had his few moments, one of them for me we were on vacation I believe it was Montana fly fishing Circa 1979.
    We were at a gas station and some guy with two black labs flew into the gas station with two black lab pups on a flatbed, obviously unleashed this was the '70s.
    My step dad who owned a black lab.. loved black labs.. certainly lived them more than my mother and I, he took notice of that and said something to me, about Dumb Hillbilly or something to that effect.
    So the guy started up his truck after getting gas, then flew out of the parking lot and made a hard right turn, whereas one of the dogs fell off the truck and it was limping and had its leg hurt from the fall
    We were leaving at about the same time, watching this, Stepdad says aloud " Mother Fucker..Why? Why did he go & do that ?" We then
    pull up behind the guy , who had stopped his truck in the middle of the road and gotten out to retrieve his dog.
    Stepdad walks up to him "says something"
    Hits the man in the face drops him to the ground in a heap, Then he casually walks over, picks up the injured dog puts it in our Ford Pinto.
    He then just Casually walks back to the man on the ground puts one hand around his throat, forcing him back to the ground leans into his face and whispers something....
    Stepdad then again just as nonchalantly walks over and picks up the other young black lab off of the flatbed, walks back our Pinto... This one he places on my lap.
    And we .....drove away.
    When we were in Yellowstone Park, he gave the pups to a Park Ranger..
    End of story.

Guy was a real misogynist, abusive both mentally and physically, perverted and an acute narcissist. But for that one moment in time it was entertaining I was too scared to say anything.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2023
    Yzasserina likes this.
  7. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

That's actually a great story.

I hate seeing dead dogs on the side of the freeway in Detroit weekly.

Poor fellas get down there between concrete walls and cant figure out what's going on.

Every asshole thinks they're gonna breed the next championship fighting bloodline and when they choke the dogs all end up as strays just roaming the city. Such a repetitive cycle. Sad